• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. Do enough people still play this to warrant it being so expensive still??

User Info: Vito219

Vito219
6 months ago#1
Still seeing it listed for $60

User Info: SuperMario8342

SuperMario8342
4 months ago#2
Vito219 posted...
You can get it for $50 if you look. I'm surprised at the price too. I know for a fact for less. Mayb eeven $39.99 when there was an eShop sale.
People are buying more games due to quarantine the price definitely went up, supply and demand maybe? People see a Pokémon fighting game and they want it?

All I can say is look for a sale, there are a few sites that track eShop prices and sales.

As for people playing, I'd only buy it at $60 if you knew you had a friend or two to play with.
Currently playing -
Animal Crossing: New Horizons

User Info: pokeneed

pokeneed
4 months ago#3
I Got It For Half That Brand New
Watch Win With The Pokes You Gave Me
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkp8wr7oqiBMZ17UD-gCUbA?

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
1 month ago#4
Vito219 posted...

First-party Nintendo titles rarely seem to drop in price outside of a "Nintendo Select" (or greatest hits or whatever) edition, which this game is unlikely to get. And sales for something like this tend to be few and far between. I finally wound up getting it for $45 since I couldn't remember seeing it for a better price.

pokeneed posted...
I Got It For Half That Brand New

I'm envious.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. Do enough people still play this to warrant it being so expensive still??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A