• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. I can't believe Hitmonlee didn't make it in

User Info: KongoBongoBoy

KongoBongoBoy
1 year ago#1
He would have been perfect for this game.

User Info: Lancer-X

Lancer-X
1 year ago#2
I think having tyrogue playable and he evolves into one of his three secondary stages based on how you play him as tyrogue would have been a fun character

User Info: KongoBongoBoy

KongoBongoBoy
1 year ago#3
Lancer-X posted...
I think having tyrogue playable and he evolves into one of his three secondary stages based on how you play him as tyrogue would have been a fun character

Agreed.

User Info: Lancer-X

Lancer-X
1 year ago#4
Me. Lee had to be on the list for potential DLC... honestly when the game first was revealed and I saw machamp vs lucario...i thought it would only be fighting type Pokémon in this game.

Could you imagine:
Medichamp
Meinshao
pangoro (really surprised he didn’t make it in)
Bewear
Dancing Melloetta
sawk and throh as one character
Marshadow as a super secret fighter.

I want them all

But yeah back to Hitmonlee: basically chun-Ii of the Pokémon world. I think it might still happen

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
1 year ago#5
Perhaps he could make it in as DLC. I would love to see him and Hitmonchan.

User Info: Nacht_Umbreon

Nacht_Umbreon
8 months ago#6
Lots of mons shoulda/coulda made it in but oh well, there were only 20 slots or so to fill and they wanted to go for diversity type or style-wise. What surprises me more is how some characters did make it in, like two pikachus, two mewtwos, or aegislash...

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
6 months ago#7
Nacht_Umbreon posted...
Lots of mons shoulda/coulda made it in but oh well, there were only 20 slots or so to fill and they wanted to go for diversity type or style-wise. What surprises me more is how some characters did make it in, like two pikachus, two mewtwos, or aegislash...
Well it is a Tekken game
sig

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
6 months ago#8
Personally out of any of the Hitmons I wanted to see Hitmontop the most, could have given him a heavily combo focused play style based around building up momentum to hit harder and harder with each strike.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. I can't believe Hitmonlee didn't make it in
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A