• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. To anyone playing the games: thoughts on characters?

User Info: strider_123

strider_123
1 year ago#1
Who's good in your opinion and bad?
I just got the game and so far i want to use Decidueye and blaziken. what are good combos for them?
[ ;; [__] ;; ]0688-5583-7738-3ds friend code PM me!
[ + [__] :: ]http://shikustar123.deviantart.com/

User Info: ArchonKnight

ArchonKnight
1 year ago#2
I've been having a lot of fun as Mewtwo.
You can learn a lot of cool combos for each character in the training modes. It'll guide you through a few good ones with videos and button orders.
{]xxxxxxxxx(&)::::;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::::;;;;::::::::::::::::>
Memento Mori

User Info: Zygardium

Zygardium
1 year ago#3
I’m really into Aegislash. Really fun character. Very technical too, has a lot of movesets and the buff from Shield > Sword form. Along with Ultra Burst and Sharp/Dull modes.
One Day or Day One - You Decide
- Optical

User Info: Enoemaa

Enoemaa
1 year ago#4
Firstly, this game is pretty unique in that the difference between the best character and the worst character is unusually small, to the point that even bottom tiers are still tourney viable.

As far as I’ve seen, consensus is Darkrai - my main - is below mid tier, but I’ve never had a problem blowing up A or S rank players (Including at least one notable tourney player) that were using top tiers.

For combos, check YouTube out; I don’t have any links off hand, but there’s a ton of great combos you can find online there.

User Info: GidoDaHitman

GidoDaHitman
1 year ago#5
I'd like to see how they'd used more four legged pokemon. I wish Umbreon would be playable that'd be my main..although Umbreon is in the game as a support character, I'd rather see it as an actual playable character.

Think the character choices are cool..lots of two legged pokemon though but understandable so that gameplay would be much more easier to control.

My only thing is that they continue to increase the roster to like 40 unique types, be it flying and four legged pokemon..

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
10 months ago#6
Mewtwo is my favorite, but he is mu favorite pokemon and he has some of Kazuya's moves who is my favorite Tekken character
sig

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
10 months ago#7
I've been playing Mewtwo and Scizor mostly.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. To anyone playing the games: thoughts on characters?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Switching partner pokemon? General2 Answers
Can I play it offline? General1 Answer
Decidueye Combo Tutorial #5, what am I doing wrong? Main Quest4 Answers
DLC not working? General1 Answer
Where do I find my vs. code? Tech Support1 Answer