• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. What do you think the chances of a sequel happening ?

User Info: Tales_of_Master

Tales_of_Master
1 year ago#11
I'd love to have more DLC characters (even though they're pretty pricey). There are so many interesting characters they could add, and the Pokken team has done a stellar job interpreting the different Pokémon as fighting game characters. I'm just wondering what changes to the combat system they might do in a potential sequel (e.g. changing the phase-shift system).
Waiting for: Pokemon Sword & Shield, Persona 5 Royal, Shin Megami Tensei V, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring, FFVII Remake, Cyberpunk 2077

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
1 year ago#12
If they release more characters they could do a fighter pass option like they did for Super Smash Bros. $15 for 2 characters and 2 support sets is really preventing me from pulling the trigger on DLC right now.

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
8 months ago#13
Would love a sequel
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Tales_of_Master

Tales_of_Master
8 months ago#14
Yeah I was really hoping the last Pokemon Direct was going to reveal Pokken 2. They're still supporting the competitions so that's a good sign, but a sequel announcement would be grand at this point.
Waiting for: FFVII Remake, Persona 5 Royal, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Shin Megami Tensei V, Tales of Arise, Elden Ring
  1. Boards
  2. Pokken Tournament DX
  3. What do you think the chances of a sequel happening ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Switching partner pokemon? General2 Answers
Can I play it offline? General1 Answer
Decidueye Combo Tutorial #5, what am I doing wrong? Main Quest4 Answers
DLC not working? General1 Answer
Where do I find my vs. code? Tech Support1 Answer