• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 18
  3. Jesus Christ this game is bad...

User Info: kvmer

kvmer
1 year ago#11
Gunner_04_ posted...
mufcbarlow1 posted...
Gunner_04_ posted...
Jesus Christ you're bad

So do you have anything constructive to say about my discussion or not? Seems like the response of a child when they’re mental capacity has yet to fully develop so they just try to copy or imitate the other person.

If you were good at the game you wouldn't be this asshurt.

I accept your concession.

Bullcrap. An hour ago, I won the League Title in online seasons without buying points or extra games, in my 12th season. Aside from two seasons in division 5 and division 2 where I barely managed to achieve the permanence, I won the title in every single division.. Again, saying that the game is awful has nothing to do with being good at the game or not.

As I said, yes, I'll always buy Fifa, cause I just want to play with my favourite team. I know I'm letting myself get duped and ripped off, that's not the point. No matter how bad the game is, to me it's still addictive, simply because it's football. Even if Fifa 18 had been developed by a team of monkeys (which may just be the cause), I'd still buy it.

The game is simply terrible. One giant scripted mess. Half my goals are the same. Just run to the back line of the opponent, cut inside, and score. Cutting inside, for some reason, makes the entire AI defense of the opponent run away from the player in possession and the goal, clearing your path for an easy goal. It has been like that for years. Yet the trick still works like a charm. You should also be at an angle where the keeper usually has no chance of saving the ball, unless he magically dives into your feet at the speed of light, which doesn't happen a lot.

I just wish people wouldn't keep giving this garbage such high scores, so we might actually start getting half decent Fifa games in the future. The fact that I hadn't played Fifa for years, and that I can still win the League Title in just 12 seasons (in total 65 wins, 15 draws and 15 losses) should tell you how little this game has changed over the years.

User Info: NeroBenoit

NeroBenoit
1 year ago#12
Play me bro

User Info: GodRugal

GodRugal
1 year ago#13
it's true the players are way too good the past few iterations.

once youve outgrown fut and want the fun to return try limiting yourselves to playing with 3 star clubs.

playing with these lower level clubs and players, every pass every shot feels much more rewarding.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 18
  3. Jesus Christ this game is bad...
  • Topic Archived