• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 18
  3. Jurgen Flopp v.2 Matchday Thread

User Info: xbxfrk6

xbxfrk6
1 year ago#81
Ryuuma93 posted...
hardman2k7 posted...
Ryuuma93 posted...
Klopp is such a bitter bastard. Talks s*** about United for the way they play, but at least Mourinho has won trophies. Klopp's one-dimensional style and refusal to switch things up when things aren't going his team's way is the reason Liverpool will never win anything under him.

But let's be honest here, after spending £300 million Mourinho's team should not be playing like a Tony Pulis team.

Carabao cup and Europa league are not comparable to the league title.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the performance was dogs***, but it was to be expected. United were without their best defender, their best and most creative player, and Fellaini, who's never easy to play against. If they went and tried to play attacking football against Liverpool, they would've been massacred on the counter and probably would've lost. Despite how their profligacy in front of goal, Liverpool played really well, which they seem to do often against United despite how s***ty their form is.

Like I said, the performance was terrible, but the result was a good one. Getting a point at Anfield is never easy. I expect a much different kind of match when they play at Old Trafford.

xbxfrk6 posted...
Klopp has won trophies too. Just not with Liverpool.

That's what I meant. Klopp hasn't won s*** with Liverpool, while Mourinho came in and took over a shambles of a team, and got them winning trophies again. Not the best and most prestigious trophies, but trophies nonetheless.

Lmao, he hasn't won the league. That's what managers are judged on. The league and champion's league. No one gives a s*** about the tin cup trophies.
xbox live gamertag=xbxfrk6

User Info: GodRugal

GodRugal
1 year ago#82
mourinho is an eye gouging tony pulis with money
conte has no plan b
klopp shows more energy on in the technical area than his players

there's only one club playing attacking, positive football.

CITY the best team to watch on earth

User Info: LordEverton

LordEverton
1 year ago#83
GodRugal posted...
mourinho is an eye gouging tony pulis with money
conte has no plan b
klopp shows more energy on in the technical area than his players

there's only one club playing attacking, positive football.

CITY the best team to watch on earth

Conte does have a plan B. He just doesnt have the chance to use it with all the injuries and no depth

And from thus post alone its clear you got into football in 2017
I'm a shipping merchant who raises fancy dogs. That's the life.

User Info: GodRugal

GodRugal
1 year ago#84
try again toffee. i've probably been watching the pl since before you could crawl.
my oldest friend is an everton supporter but i wont bore you with a history lesson.

even the haters are in awe of what pep has created, for years saying it couldnt be done in england. too physical too fast etc.

it's still only october but i havent seen lethal possession play like city are currently displaying since the barcelona squads from 10y ago

User Info: hardman2k7

hardman2k7
1 year ago#85
GodRugal posted...
try again toffee. i've probably been watching the pl since before you could crawl.
my oldest friend is an everton supporter but i wont bore you with a history lesson.

even the haters are in awe of what pep has created, for years saying it couldnt be done in england. too physical too fast etc.

it's still only october but i havent seen lethal possession play like city are currently displaying since the barcelona squads from 10y ago

LordEverton is a Chelsea fan

I agree with your second point, English media clowns who were telling Pep he needed to "change his style" will have eaten a lot of humble pie by the end of the season.
https://image.ibb.co/nON7zQ/kloppkop.jpg

User Info: Three-Eyed-Crow

Three-Eyed-Crow
1 year ago#86
shock horror as another serie a side is torn apart by a real team
http://i.imgur.com/luXxG.png
Class of '92 - http://abload.de/img/92dtdhu.gif

User Info: hardman2k7

hardman2k7
1 year ago#87
Champions League goals this season:

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 1
Arsenal - 0
https://image.ibb.co/nON7zQ/kloppkop.jpg

User Info: Gunner_04_

Gunner_04_
1 year ago#88
Anybody see Gordon Hayward's injury ffs haven't seen a leg snap like that since Luke Shaw
Jack Wilshere.

User Info: Depressionism

Depressionism
1 year ago#89
GodRugal posted...

I dunno mate, Nard is so old his pubes have more hair than his head
Is it too late now to say I'm sorry? - Justin Bieber

User Info: Gunner_04_

Gunner_04_
1 year ago#90
United had to use Pogba to get out of the group stages of this competition lol
Jack Wilshere.
  1. Boards
  2. FIFA 18
  3. Jurgen Flopp v.2 Matchday Thread
  • Topic Archived