• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rock85cool

rock85cool
2 months ago#1
Rebought this game recently till Sunbreak comes out. Anyone have the WEx palico they can share?

User Info: RandamHajile138

RandamHajile138
1 month ago#2
I see that this message is from days ago. I'm unfortunately not the person you're looking for, I'm here because I need the same thing.

I recently got back into playing GU, and Beast Cat has become my favorite playstyle.

Does anyone still around have the special cats that is willing to pass them around? I'm at the end of HR, and I know the cats are going to start feeling weak pretty soon. Every little bit helps.

Thanks for any help!

User Info: TheWizardKing03

TheWizardKing03
1 month ago#3
If you guys still need them I can help that.

User Info: RandamHajile138

RandamHajile138
1 month ago#4
I do! Thank you. How many are there? I'll need to make room.

User Info: TheWizardKing03

TheWizardKing03
1 month ago#5
RandamHajile138 posted...
I do! Thank you. How many are there? I'll need to make room.
Hey sorry, didn't see your message until now. I have all the original Generations DLC cats and a
couple of the MHXX ones too which is around 29 cats.

If you still need them just send me a message and we can work out a time to meet up.

User Info: GadgetGabe

GadgetGabe
1 month ago#6
TheWizardKing03 posted...
Hey sorry, didn't see your message until now. I have all the original Generations DLC cats and a
couple of the MHXX ones too which is around 29 cats.

If you still need them just send me a message and we can work out a time to meet up.
@TheWizardKing03 Which XX palicoes do you have? I have:

Weakness Exploit
Extend Beast
Pro Experience
Guts
Pro Roller
Felyne Protection
Pro Burrower
Extreme DEF-centric
DUMMY (yellow 2 slot)
and you FIND Geoffrey!
(edited 1 month ago)