You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I thought you guys were exaggerating but dam it really is annoying.

From 3 pages to 2 pages per search because i cant understand what room they made.
Just go in and post your own quest and hope for the best.
"its very time of starting your story.
keep going!"
- Alice -99th

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
1 week ago#3
https://youtu.be/KLAShf3dEeU
PSN: Nebuladark, Switch FC: SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC: 0774-5319-1816, ACNL: Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGen: Serenade.

User Info: Dark_Stormer

Dark_Stormer
1 week ago#4
Does anyone know how the servers are set up? Is it just Japan that gets their own, then everyone else is thrown in the same one?
(message deleted)

User Info: Nicholas

Nicholas
1 week ago#6
hafman-hafchild posted...
I thought you guys were exaggerating but dam it really is annoying.

From 3 pages to 2 pages per search because i cant understand what room they made.

From what you say it sounds like the monster/quest names and ranks preset are in chinese too? I haven't played online yet but I thought it's good if we can play with players of different regions.

User Info: gba1989

gba1989
1 week ago#7
MHGU is global like Pitbull.
She played me like a piano - Big Boss, MGS Peacewalker
They played us like a damn fiddle - Kazuhira Miller, MGS Ground Zeroes

User Info: ineedsearch

ineedsearch
1 week ago#8
gba1989 posted...
MHGU is global like Pitbull.

MR WORLDWIDE DALE DALE DALE
Monster Hunter Boltreaver Legend. I am one of the main reasons thunder resist exists on GameFAQs. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: JDweeb1273

JDweeb1273
1 week ago#9
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
Just go in and post your own quest and hope for the best.

Why on earth are you promoting this annoying af behaviour?

I don’t want lazy randomers posting their own quest without asking me, skipping the turns; when I MADE MY OWN ROOM AND WAITED.

I’ve said this time and time again... I help when I want to, and if I made a room, especially when I have my own quest put up... It’s MY goddamn time.
IGN: Jay
FC: 3927-0527-0905

User Info: JDweeb1273

JDweeb1273
1 week ago#10
Almost all chinese room would know English... Just ask them... You are being a bit exaggerative when same thing has been happening for other languages.

Same thing for Chinese people who don’t know English, the amount of English, etc. language rooms they don’t understand.
IGN: Jay
FC: 3927-0527-0905
(edited 1 week ago)