Dang desire sensor

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Endgamepwn00

Endgamepwn00
1 week ago#1
I've farmed like 30 mizutsune and still haven't gotten a plate....all ways chopped tail and broken face and still nada...

I can't even imagine needing more than one for multiple weps

User Info: kordogmcdohl

kordogmcdohl
1 week ago#2
don't worry....you'll get lots after you don't need it anymore.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
1 week ago#3
highrank monsters tend to give more plates since there other parts are mostly higher rlevel then the plate
AC New leaf Dream adress: 6D00-0011-18C5

User Info: Literal_Unit

Literal_Unit
1 week ago#4
Try to find a room for the monster hosted by someone else. Its a know fact the desire sensor is tuned to the desires of the host.
There's a secret compound under Disneyland. The mouse is coming for us all.

User Info: dyniel83

dyniel83
1 week ago#5
Hi you have VE Sliver tickets you can exchanged them for plates in Misty Peaks

User Info: Quol

Quol
1 week ago#6
Its even worse for Ahtal Ka Alluring Gem since you need so many of them, i need to get around 13 to upgrade my armors/weapons

Literal_Unit
1 week ago#7
Quol posted...
Its even worse for Ahtal Ka Alluring Gem since you need so many of them, i need to get around 13 to upgrade my armors/weapons

Eh at least the fight is relatively fun and you can also snag some charms and true armor spheres.

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
1 week ago#8
Now that you've mentioned it on Gamefaqs you should get it soon.
Monster Huntin'

User Info: TheSpartan45

TheSpartan45
1 week ago#9
idk this game has been stupid generous to me. Im constantly picking up plates, gems and mantles from shinies and carves. Hell I got like 5 Crooks off a Jho once.
"The hands of death could not defeat me. The sisters of fate could not hold me. And you will not see the end of this day. I will have my revenge!"
(edited 1 week ago)

Literal_Unit
1 week ago#10
TheSpartan45 posted...
idk this game has been stupid generous to me. Im constantly picking up plates, gems and mantles from shinies and carves. Hell I got like 5 Crooks off a Jho once.

Oh you always get stuff when you aren't looking for it. Its when you are specifically looking for something that you get f***ed over.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.