• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EspeUmbreX

EspeUmbreX
3 years ago#1
For you XX vets: how does it work and when does it become available?
PSN: EspeUmbreX / Switch FC: SW-6879-9327-4091 / Scholar. Gentleman. Scrublord.

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
3 years ago#2
You basically fuse two pieces of armor together to create one with the stats of one and the looks of the other. You can reverse it if you need to change it or get that armor piece back for something.

Costs coins you get from G quests.

The Q&A I watched said you get to transmog your helmet earlier and you unlock the rest of the armor pieces later after opening up your HR rank again.

User Info: EspeUmbreX

EspeUmbreX
3 years ago#3
Much obliged sir, thank you.
PSN: EspeUmbreX / Switch FC: SW-6879-9327-4091 / Scholar. Gentleman. Scrublord.

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
3 years ago#4
That's awesome!! Thanks for the info :)
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned"
"Sorry Daddy, I've been naughty" Basically the same sentence with two different contexts. -Buldozer

User Info: DASHJESTER

DASHJESTER
3 years ago#5
All transmogs are locked behind quests in G rank... as far as cep0rend, Cantaperme92 and MaiLBG said.
G1 unlock = Helmet for 100% sure.
Every other transmog is unlocked in and before G4.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
3 years ago#6
thats kinda douchy of capcom me and people who will not ever be able beat G rank wont be getting to use transmog then that kinda sucks
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519
AC:NH DA- 6928-5619-5516

User Info: DemocracyV2

DemocracyV2
3 years ago#7
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
thats kinda douchy of capcom me and people who will not ever be able beat G rank wont be getting to use transmog then that kinda sucks

It's not douchy, Its a progression game. You don't progress, You don't get rewards. Play the game, Better yourself. Nobody is going to give you a attendance award.

I'm not trying to sound rude but that's the nicest way I could figure how to say it. There's no shame if you cannot get any better.

User Info: 1499

3 years ago#8
When you put together two pieces of armor, how good is the defense?

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
3 years ago#9
1499 posted...
When you put together two pieces of armor, how good is the defense?

As chapp said earlier, you get the stats of one armor and the looks of another. Your defense will be the armor piece of which you chose for stats.
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned"
"Sorry Daddy, I've been naughty" Basically the same sentence with two different contexts. -Buldozer

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
3 years ago#10
Interesting...
I'm going to hee-ho down your neck.
I'm kidding. Maybe. Relax.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A