You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
4 weeks ago#1
Interesting article:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/03/08/devil-may-cry-5-nintendo-switch-port-possible-dragons-dogma-success/

This part got me thinking:

"'Devil May Cry 5' Nintendo Switch Port Is Possible If 'Dragon's Dogma' Does Well"

Is he trying to misdirect DD fans for a surprise...I hope so.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Gemma1

Gemma1
4 weeks ago#2
tonytonez posted...

Is he trying to misdirect DD fans for a surprise...I hope so.

Hmmm. Capcom would really have to reduce the graphics on a game that runs close to 50 FPS on a PS4 Pro, and a solid 47/48 FPS on a PS4. As soon as I start the game, I hear the fans really revving up on my normally quiet console.

Tease fans? I’d agree with that; but Itsuno’s first love is fighting games. He dropped DD when asked to step in on DMC 2, and we know the choice he made in favor of DMC 5. This isn’t a criticism. I think he made a wise career choice.
I’d like to think he’s planning DD2 for the PS5. Now that’s something I could get behind.
PSN: Gemmalady/pawn: Barahir, Strider/lvl 200, PSN: Gemmalady2345/pawn: Kate, Ranger/lvl 200
Twitch: Starfirelady1
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
4 weeks ago#3
I can understand why Itsuno went with DMC5 over a DD sequel but to wait for DD2 on PS5? You got some patience!

I generally give new consoles a few years until I have some data on them before making a purchase so unlike you I want DD2 for PS4.

I cant remember DD:DA causing the fan to go balistic on my old base fat PS4 (It would go crazy on bigger games tho).

What model do you have?
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina