You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Pawn trades if possible

User Info: Roninmog

Roninmog
1 month ago#1
Decided to get back into the game. My pawn is a lvl 58 ranger with bbi lvl 2 weapons and otherwise good gear. Does anyone know what is generally saught after with pawns? Like vocation/augments.

Psn is Ronin_mog if anyone is interested in swapping pawns. Thanks in advance.

User Info: HeartlessHeart

HeartlessHeart
1 month ago#2
I'll swap. My PSN is Gemsteel and my pawn is Regis. Send an invite, Regis is almost twice your pawn's level.

Edit: I picked up your pawn, we've gone against a drake and a hydra. She seems to perform fine. I think your current setup if fine. I would replace advance trigger with another skill though. I would probably rethink using stuff like damping, precision, and trajectory. Pawns tend to be pretty accurate on their own. I would add stability, play around with other augments like morbidity, impact, and such. But again, she performs fine, we're about to run through the Everfall and BBI.
Not changing my signature until the gamer community learns to trash talk without racial and/or gender slurs and attacking the sexuality of others. Solidarity.
(edited 1 month ago)

Roninmog
1 month ago#3
Unless I searched incorrectly I can't seem to send a Friend request to you

User Info: I_am_evermore

I_am_evermore
1 month ago#4
I'm looking to exchange pawns too. PSN i_am_evermore pawn Darcy currently a warrior. I'll send you an friend request.
I became insane, with long periods of horrible sanity.

Roninmog
1 month ago#5
HeartlessHeart posted...
I'll swap. My PSN is Gemsteel and my pawn is Regis. Send an invite, Regis is almost twice your pawn's level.

Edit: I picked up your pawn, we've gone against a drake and a hydra. She seems to perform fine. I think your current setup if fine. I would replace advance trigger with another skill though. I would probably rethink using stuff like damping, precision, and trajectory. Pawns tend to be pretty accurate on their own. I would add stability, play around with other augments like morbidity, impact, and such. But again, she performs fine, we're about to run through the Everfall and BBI.

Excellent tips I will make those changes when I get off work tonight. I should have most of those augments and if I don't I will shore them up quickly

HeartlessHeart
1 month ago#6
Try again. I changed my FR to anyone (it was Friends of Friends before).

Edit: Just got and accepted your FR Ronin.
Not changing my signature until the gamer community learns to trash talk without racial and/or gender slurs and attacking the sexuality of others. Solidarity.
(edited 1 month ago)

HeartlessHeart
1 month ago#7
I have Bernatrix and Darcy in my party and am preparing to go to BBI. I sent Bernatrix back with some RC from just the Everfall and haven't earned any RC for Darcy yet. I'm about to log off for today to do some other things, but will try to continue later tonight, if not I will be back tomorrow.

Roninmog
1 month ago#8
I really appreciate the help man. Let me know if there is anything I can go after to gift to you.

User Info: I_am_evermore

I_am_evermore
1 month ago#9
@HeartlessHeart Thanks alot! I'll hire Regis next time I play!
I became insane, with long periods of horrible sanity.
https://evermore.imgbb.com/

HeartlessHeart
1 month ago#10
I hired both your pawns. They're great. We did a truncated tour of BBI and took on several Elder Ogres, a Cursed Dragon, and multiple rounds of the Abbey and Rotunda. By the time we took on the third Ogre, Darcy was knocking them down. Bernatrix was no slouch either.

I uploaded a video of Bernatrix helping take down some grim goblins and a golem in the Everfall. I only take video if a glitch or something cool happens. She whirling arrow'd a grim goblin and Regis glicel'd it about the same time. Not sure if you could tell from the video, but she knocked it away from my arisen doing so. 83

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GojnWhdHj-o
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Pawn trades if possible