• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone able to help with dragonforging gear for my pawn?

User Info: rmcin329

rmcin329
1 month ago#1
At the moment i'm in NG+ and not really far enough along be able to DF my pawn's gear. Also once i get back to the end of the game i need to use Girgori to DF most of my own gear. Anyway the items i need DF'd are apollo mask, noblewoman's corset, sultry pareo, golden wristbands, huntsman's trousers, and dark over-knee boots. I can provide versions of the items that are 0-1 stars for the mentioned equipment. I simply haven't had enough gold to upgrade them to 3 stars.
psn is rmcin329

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
1 month ago#2
If you are in NG+ I'm sure you are high enough level to take down Cursed Dragons. They have the best rate of dragonforging outside Grigori and online Ur. CD have a 40% chance of DFing equips at no stars, 55% at 1 star, 65% at 2 stars, and a huge 75% at 3 stars. :) You can usually get at least 2 CD to spawn with 1 Rancid Bait Meat, just zone in and out after killing the 1st and a 2nd should be there if you were quick at killing it.

You can bait the CD right in duskmoon tower, even while Barroch is still there.
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

User Info: Solitarychild

Solitarychild
1 month ago#3
Like AliceUnchained suggested, you should have no problems farming Cursed Dragons in the Duskmoon Tower. Farming them is especially easy if you have 2 sorcs casting bolides or rangers that spam 10-fold. It depends on your own vocation and that of your pawn which approach on team set-up would suit you best.

If you still have problems send me a PM, I will see what I can do if you send me the stuff you need DF' ed.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Anyone able to help with dragonforging gear for my pawn?
  • Topic Archived