You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #19

User Info: khcrushing

khcrushing
4 weeks ago#281
Hey just saw this, registered my pawn on the site.

PSN: robbowsky Pawn: Rayleigh / sorcerer lv122 (as of right now)utilitarian/challenger/mitigator.

High Gicel/High Bolide/High Fulmination/High Levin/Ice Pact/Thunder Pact

I need tons of RC and barely have any 3 star bestiary knowledge yet so help would be appreciated and repaid.

Also, I like taking pawns around my level preferably fighter/mage, so if someone has a pawn lv90-135 tell me. Mage should have holy affinity/pact.
PSN: robbowsky
DD:DA - Pawn: Rayleigh / sorcerer lv122
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Gemma1

Gemma1
4 weeks ago#282
To everyone here:
Thanks to your incredible generosity! I asked for ppl to take Kate around so she could get her 3 star bestiary filled out, and thanks to all who hired her, she’s only missing the final star in the pesky hydra/archhydra category. Honestly, I’m very appreciative and humbled. As it sometimes happens, while I personally love my alt Ranger, she hasn’t been given the full-on ‘get that platinum/hero trophy treatment’ that my main pawn Barahir received. So imagine my excitement when I saw all the bestiary knowledge she’s acquired. You all are the best. I’m honored.
PSN: Gemmalady/pawn: Barahir, Strider/lvl 200, PSN: Gemmalady2345/pawn: Kate, Ranger/lvl 200
Switch: SW-5481-0965-4993

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
4 weeks ago#283
Been quite a while since I played. WinSum thanks Damien Cypher for 985,385 RC , Wakestone and BBW3

Released Khcrushing's strapping lad, Rayleigh after a short spin. Wow! Am I rusty!!
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)150 Ranger
(message deleted)

User Info: khcrushing

khcrushing
4 weeks ago#285
@lyryn222 Ty for ~120k RC and a bunch of nice goodies, especially the extra lindwormring :)

Wanted to hire your ranger pawn IrkSum but it's on private
PSN: robbowsky
DD:DA - Pawn: Rayleigh / sorcerer lv122

lyryn222
4 weeks ago#286
Will change that when I get home from work today. Got tired of them pesky body bags
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)150 Ranger

lyryn222
4 weeks ago#287
@khcrushing
IrkSum is alive and kicking :)

User Info: MechanizedS0ul

MechanizedS0ul
3 weeks ago#288
Hello! looking for rift crystals - will return hire as much as possible!

XBOX ID: MechanizedS0ul
Pawn: Calcifer / Ranger lvl200 (as of right now)utilitarian/challenger/mitigator.

User Info: Falthin

Falthin
3 weeks ago#289
MechanizedS0ul posted...

Pawn: Calcifer / Ranger lvl200 (as of right now)utilitarian/challenger/mitigator.

Are you playing on the xbox ?

You've posted this on the ps4 board and it's not cross platform.

User Info: MechanizedS0ul

MechanizedS0ul
3 weeks ago#290
Falthin posted...
MechanizedS0ul posted...

Are you playing on the xbox ?

You've posted this on the ps4 board and it's not cross platform.

...ugh....crap.....you are totally correct. my bad!!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #19