can't access friend's pawn

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. can't access friend's pawn

User Info: AutumnRayne

AutumnRayne
1 week ago#11
I noticed last night that I can still get my pawns to show up from my friends list while searching in the Rift, though PSN id's are not showing at all, for any pawns that I saw.. Same happens when my pawns came back from Rents, no PSN's.

Also, asvonhizzle posted...
Also, it doesn't seem like my pawns are moving in the rankings even though they are getting rents.

I also noticed this last night, rankings seem to be frozen at the same spot they were a week ago.
PSN: DukeAstaroth, pawn Pestilence (lvl 200 Sorcerer). PSN: AutumnAstaroth, pawn Famine (lvl 123 Sorcerer). PSN: AutomneDeLaMort, pawn War (lvl 25 Warrior)

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
1 week ago#12
AutumnRayne posted...
I noticed last night that I can still get my pawns to show up from my friends list while searching in the Rift, though PSN id's are not showing at all, for any pawns that I saw.. Same happens when my pawns came back from Rents, no PSN's.

Also, asvonhizzle posted...
Also, it doesn't seem like my pawns are moving in the rankings even though they are getting rents.

I also noticed this last night, rankings seem to be frozen at the same spot they were a week ago.

My friend on twitch told me this was fixed today and it seems to be. She said it was a result of sony testing the PSN name change. Seems to be working now.
Ignis [vonhizzle] ... Aqua [vonhizzle2] ... Terra [vonhizzle3] ... Venus [vonhizzle4] ... Saturn [vonhizzle5]
https://www.twitch.tv/vonhizzle

User Info: AutumnRayne

AutumnRayne
1 week ago#13
vonhizzle posted...
My friend on twitch told me this was fixed today and it seems to be. She said it was a result of sony testing the PSN name change. Seems to be working now.

That makes sense, hopefully that feature doesn't disrupt anything else.
PSN: DukeAstaroth, pawn Pestilence (lvl 200 Sorcerer). PSN: AutumnAstaroth, pawn Famine (lvl 123 Sorcerer). PSN: AutomneDeLaMort, pawn War (lvl 25 Warrior)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. can't access friend's pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.