can't access friend's pawn

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. can't access friend's pawn

User Info: cldwr

cldwr
1 week ago#1
So I'm having a problem, I want to move items to another psn account so I can move them back to main account again. For this I made another psn on the same ps4, friended myself and my bot account can access my main's pawn but I can't access his, it doesn't even appear searching on friend's list or by psn user. options are fine, both are in hard mode, story doesn't matter because I only play BBI (I find the main story boring), and the only difference is that one is lv200 and the other lv10 which i don't think it matters because I can hire low level pawns.

Anyone has the same problem?

User Info: xool

xool
1 week ago#2
Make sure your level 10 has slept at an Inn.

If that doesn't work check PSN settings for visibility.

cldwr
1 week ago#3
tried already and didn't work, I also notice that even thou I can play the game on bot account it's not set as purchasable but I don't think it matters I've search in google and I'm not the first doing this trade trick, besides I can hire pawns in bot account so I'll assume the game servers are not denying me from playing in online mode for not paying the game a second time.

User Info: xool

xool
1 week ago#4
what you are doing totally works...

your temp can see your main and has hired, so , go to main account, enter rift, go to search, select "pawns my pawns knows" - this should show recent past rents of your main pawn - your temp should be listed here... (I assume you have collected rented and got rift crytals etc)

I suspect this problem is something to do with "slow servers" and will fix itself.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: xsamhellx

xsamhellx
1 week ago#5
I'm having the same problem today. Made an alt account. Went to trade a wyrmking ring on my main and can't access the new account. This is going on day two. I can rent my nain accounts pawn but on my main can't find alts pawn.

Doesnt show up on search. When I go to pawns my main pawn knows the alt shows up as invalid data. Made alts hundreds of times this one time it isn't working.

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
1 week ago#6
did you guys rest at an inn while online?
Ignis [vonhizzle] ... Aqua [vonhizzle2] ... Terra [vonhizzle3] ... Venus [vonhizzle4] ... Saturn [vonhizzle5]
https://www.twitch.tv/vonhizzle

User Info: xsamhellx

xsamhellx
1 week ago#7
vonhizzle posted...
did you guys rest at an inn while online?

Like 50 times. Even tried playing for a bit resting every 10 min and searching. Still nothing after 12 am est tonight it will be going on day 3 like this.

Im playing online. Everyone can access my pawn should be showing up but isnt.

cldwr
1 week ago#8
exactly the same

vonhizzle
1 week ago#9
You guys having any luck yet? A viewer on twitch was having the same problem. Also I just restarted one of my accounts and I can hire the pawn but it still shows as level 200 instead of level 2.
Ignis [vonhizzle] ... Aqua [vonhizzle2] ... Terra [vonhizzle3] ... Venus [vonhizzle4] ... Saturn [vonhizzle5]

vonhizzle
6 days ago#10
Also, it doesn't seem like my pawns are moving in the rankings even though they are getting rents.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. can't access friend's pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.