You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for items and equipment #12

User Info: Pfitter

Pfitter
3 months ago#51
Thanks whoever hooked me up. Name was private but thanks for the mask and armor , I really appreciate it.
Psn- Formula_401

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
3 months ago#52
Hello! I hope everyone is great and having great Christmas days!

Im in need of BBI Armor lv 3, so please if u can i need some to try and get the Special Ring from the BBI quest. I dont have much, but i can rent back as thanks! Thanks in advance for the help! :)
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

User Info: Rumspringa7

Rumspringa7
3 months ago#53
I could use a Talarian White if anyone has one lying around - I’m hopping back into the game and will be switching to Sorcerer soon for my build (without any magic stats for a long while). I don’t have much in the way to trade yet but am more than willing to bring pawns along on my adventures.
PSN: Rumspringa7
Fear the Old Blood

User Info: Zyphrost

Zyphrost
2 months ago#54
Hi, peeps. :3 I’m returning to the game after a long, long hiatus. Just did a couple of runs for Rings of Perseverance, and am about to go to sleep. Planning on starting a power-level playthrough tomorrow, so I’d appreciate it if somebody could make it a little easier and gift me some Conqueror’s Periapts, a Godsbane and a Martyr’s Talisman, if possible. Bless y’all.

PSN ID: Zyphrost

Edit: updated signature
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: FFVIITattoo

FFVIITattoo
2 months ago#55
Zyphrost posted...
Hi, peeps. :3 I’m returning to the game after a long, long hiatus. Just did a couple of runs for Rings of Perseverance, and am about to go to sleep. Planning on starting a power-level playthrough tomorrow, so I’d appreciate it if somebody could make it a little easier and gift me some Conqueror’s Periapts, a Godsbane and a Martyr’s Talisman, if possible. Bless y’all.

Godsbane incoming. I was going to hook you up with Conqueror Periapts, as I have literally over 800 you can have (I stopped using them in favor of the full-party boost potions)... But one at a time? You know you can buy those things in Gransys, right? I can easily toss you some gear to sell to finance it, if you need the gold.

Not trying to be a d--k. It just comes natural.
Every time a voice-acted moogle says "kupo", a child gets cancer.

User Info: Zyphrost

Zyphrost
2 months ago#56
FFVIITattoo posted...
Zyphrost posted...

Godsbane incoming. I was going to hook you up with Conqueror Periapts, as I have literally over 800 you can have (I stopped using them in favor of the full-party boost potions)... But one at a time? You know you can buy those things in Gransys, right? I can easily toss you some gear to sell to finance it, if you need the gold.

Received the Godsbane. Thank you!

Yeah, I know. It’s just that I’d started a new game and wanted to do a power-level + The Hero run in one go, and I didn’t want to go past level 10 by reaching Gran Soren. It was purely for convenience.

Also, many thanks for the Abysinnal Armor Set, Angel’s Fist, BBI Weapon Lvl. 3, Talismans, Periapts, Godsbanes, Abyssal Eye, and RC given to me by everyone.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: tarachris4ever

tarachris4ever
2 months ago#57
Just changed my pawn over to Ranger. If anyone has a high level ranger bow to spare, that would be awesome!
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
2 months ago#58
Anyone have a Supple Dragon pelt to spare?

Got a bow, so I'm good on that.
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
2 months ago#59
tarachris4ever posted...

sent

Zyphrost posted...
FFVIITattoo posted...
Zyphrost posted...

Yeah, I know. It’s just that I’d started a new game and wanted to do a power-level + The Hero run in one go, and I didn’t want to go past level 10 by reaching Gran Soren. It was purely for convenience.

Also, many thanks for the Abysinnal Armor Set, Angel’s Fist, BBI Weapon Lvl. 3, Talismans, Periapts, Godsbanes, Abyssal Eye, and RC given to me by everyone.

did you know you can change vocation in bbi anytime after you get your pawn from the encampment? don't need to do it in gran soren
Ignis [vonhizzle] .. Aqua [vonhizzle2] .. Terra [vonhizzle3] .. Venus [vonhizzle4] .. Saturn [vonhizzle5] .. Solis [vonhizzle6]
https://www.twitch.tv/vonhizzle
(edited 2 months ago)

tarachris4ever
2 months ago#60
vonhizzle posted...
tarachris4ever posted...

sent

Zyphrost posted...
FFVIITattoo posted...
Zyphrost posted...

did you know you can change vocation in bbi anytime after you get your pawn from the encampment? don't need to do it in gran soren

Thanks! Just got it
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for items and equipment #12