Best ranger inclination?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Best ranger inclination?

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
1 month ago#1
Couple questions: first, how can you tell what your primary, secondary, tertiary inclinations are? Second, what are typically the best ranger inclinations ?
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
1 month ago#2
Challenger/Utilitarian, Challenger/Mitigator or Mitigator/Utilitarian works well.

The first 2 inclinations are listed and you can tell the third by using the knowledge chair and it will usually let you choose between the 2nd and 3rd to become the 2nd.
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
4 weeks ago#3
The main inclinations are listed on each pawn's status page - have to scroll past offense, defense, etc, to find it, but it's pretty clear.

User Info: stardog20

stardog20
4 weeks ago#4
If you have good beast knowledge utilitarian is great but you have to sit at the knowledge chair a lot because it falls off quickly.

If you want a "fire and forget" setup... challenger/mitigator will stay put for weeks.

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
4 weeks ago#5
stardog20 posted...
If you have good beast knowledge utilitarian is great but you have to sit at the knowledge chair a lot because it falls off quickly.

If you want a "fire and forget" setup... challenger/mitigator will stay put for weeks.

I will need to see where these are listed. I must be daft because I don’t see them on my options screen.

thefernus posted...
Challenger/Utilitarian, Challenger/Mitigator or Mitigator/Utilitarian works well.

The first 2 inclinations are listed and you can tell the third by using the knowledge chair and it will usually let you choose between the 2nd and 3rd to become the 2nd.

Thank you!
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Best ranger inclination?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived