Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: Aglitchintime

Aglitchintime
5 days ago#91
tenchi1981 posted...
I find the rotunda of dread and black abbey amazing rc farming spots

Esp the elder ogres and condemned gorecyclops with high maelstrom

The ogres you can get to jump off the top and kill them selves (great for low lvl exp farming so long as you can deal with the sirens) and have a ranged attack that can aggro them

Daimon is another good farm I can kill.him in 15 mins for a full run and you get a bbi weapon armor and possibly a gear and always a moon beam gem each kill
Save and godsbane for the other chests to make sure you get the bbi stuff

Death if you can kill him and know how to repeatedly summon him

A sorceress can destroy many of the rotunda of dread and black abbey bosses with just a high maelstrom

Is that on BBI? I haven't gone there very much, despite being over level 90. I'm chicken lol. I did grab the void key and kill the gorecyclopes in that tower today though. That thing is tough. I'm on NG+ and last time I just grabbed the key and booked it. Then I got splattered by the huge gazer. About to try to kill it again so I hope it won't be a repeat.

Side note:
Thanks Iserbius for the vim, rc, exp, and knowledge.
PSN: Rosalindgaria
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Nateo, lvl 81, Warrior, Challenger, Utilitarian
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: tenchi1981

tenchi1981
5 days ago#92
Some of the fights in those 2 rooms can be cheesed for amazing loot

I started farming it upon doing the quest off with its head on hard mode at level 7

Getting elder ogres to kill them self alone will give you many levels
3ds() 5258-3205-0664
Psn tenchi132 pawn liby 186 fighter

User Info: Epoque

Epoque
5 days ago#93
Shout out to @tenchi1981 again for 100,000~RC and 5/5/5.

At this point I think I'm done farming for armors and weapons. I'm open to renting some pawns if anyone has any specific requests, primarily able to contribute RC and cursed items (got a few spare armor 3 and lots of weapons 3). Will try and rent some pawns I've seen on here!

My Mustang might need some foe knowledge. In any case, I'll reciprocate any hires and will keep an eye out.

tenchi1981
5 days ago#94
Just cleared first form daimon on hard mode now I'm rc farming black abbey agian tomarrow ill.be on awakened daimon hard mode

Send me a psn friend request and/or msg me
On psn if you want me to grab your pawn
3ds() 5258-3205-0664
Epoque posted...

At this point I think I'm done farming for armors and weapons. I'm open to renting some pawns if anyone has any specific requests, primarily able to contribute RC and cursed items (got a few spare armor 3 and lots of weapons 3). Will try and rent some pawns I've seen on here

My Mustang might need some foe knowledge. In any case, I'll reciprocate any hires and will keep an eye out.

What foes do you need knowledge on? I think I have a few scrolls I can send, will have to check when I get back from work
Psn: ViperishPigeon

User Info: Epoque

Epoque
4 days ago#96
ViperishPigeon posted...
Epoque posted...

At this point I think I'm done farming for armors and weapons. I'm open to renting some pawns if anyone has any specific requests, primarily able to contribute RC and cursed items (got a few spare armor 3 and lots of weapons 3). Will try and rent some pawns I've seen on here

What foes do you need knowledge on? I think I have a few scrolls I can send, will have to check when I get back from work

Just general foes, I think Mustang has a handful of three stars and plenty of two stars. General BBI monsters and some of the baser Gransys ones. Any help towards would be appreciated! :)

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
4 days ago#97
Many thanks are due!

@YoruPoru for cursed carving
@ptcbro for RC and liquid vim
@aquaticterror93 for RC and giant fish
@tenchi1981 for lots of RC
@vonhizzle for Wyrm ring
@aesino_de_noche for lots of RC

Please keeep hiring my bad ass pawn Atreus! PSN Lion-whelp

:-D
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp
Epoque posted...
ViperishPigeon posted...
Epoque posted...

Just general foes, I think Mustang has a handful of three stars and plenty of two stars. General BBI monsters and some of the baser Gransys ones. Any help towards would be appreciated! :)

What’s your psn? I’ll shoot you the few scrolls I have and if you don’t need them you can give them to whoever needs them :)
Psn: ViperishPigeon

User Info: BBBrigade

BBBrigade
2 days ago#99
Any level 80-100-ish sorcerers? I tried OPSC, but folks don't update enough and have leveled more than double since their last update lol
PSN: Kk_b0nDeRz | Sadi | Strider 87| DD:DA

tenchi1981
2 days ago#100
Try mine
Tenchi134
156 at least sorcerer
3ds() 5258-3205-0664
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.