• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: tarachris4ever

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#491
Zyphrost posted...
If anybody needs Quest Knowledge, I’m working on The Hero trophy for a Platinum run. I’ve done all the Stage 3 and below optional quests, so it might be a bit late, but if there’s a quest missing, let me know and I’ll work on getting to it ASAP.

If anybody has a lower level fighter or sorcerer they need to get RC for, I can work on that, too. Haven’t gotten far enough into the story, yet, for some of the proper fun stuff.

Renting your pawn now
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#492
Released @krys_strabec Dee.
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: Gogurt714

Gogurt714
1 month ago#493
tarachris4ever posted...
Gogurt714 posted...
I have a level 54 ranger.
Psn: BRANDON71499
I'll use your pawn back please just need rc

Your account is set to Private. Can't rent you

Omg I've literally played this game so much and I didnt realize my main pawn access was set to friends only I thought this whole time no one played the game
(message deleted)

User Info: w3rrin

w3rrin
1 month ago#495
frogwalloper posted...
@w3rrin posted...
...She has quirky movement patterns - during battles she has a tendency to jump around instead of actually engaging enemies. Why is this? Ultimately, I would like to turn her into a Ranger - currently planning to switch her over around level 35.

Warriors are notorious hoppers, even more than sorcerers. Yellows roll to avoid incoming attacks, but Reds and Blues can only hop. They also use a lot of hopping attacks, which is why some people give their Warriors Imminence. Possibly she's not attacking sometimes because the Challenger inclination is compelling her to get at those ranged enemies. Utilitarian might be encouraging the combat delay too. That one's fickle.

...My pawn was recently hired by another player - I was hoping to see the player's online ID/name, but it was listed as: Player Name: Private ... Is there anyway to thank the player?

Some people prefer to play with their pawn availability off for whatever reason. If they're a member of the OPSC, you thanked them the only way you can really. If they're here, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Thank you for all your suggestions! I will try change her inclinations the next time I play; I will also give her immenence to see if that changes her behaviors. I am relieved that I did what I could to say thank you to the privately listed player - they were very generous with my pawn.

User Info: w3rrin

w3rrin
1 month ago#496
yoshious posted...
w3rrin posted...
Hello everyone - new to Dragon's Dogma. Looking for any advice/suggestions; I am very willing to change pawn vocation and inclinations based on feedback.

A special thanks to Weirdboy99 who generously gave me RC and some equipment for my pawn!

PSN: w3rrin

Pawn is a female named Laelith
Level: 18-19
Vocation: Warrior
Inclinations: Challenger/Utilitarian

Note: She has quirky movement patterns - during battles she has a tendency to jump around instead of actually engaging enemies. Why is this? Ultimately, I would like to turn her into a Ranger - currently planning to switch her over around level 35.

I took Laelith out for a stroll, killed a few drakes, hydras, Ogres, and more! Gave her a couple pieces of gear too, hope you got some good Knowledge and RC

PS- add me on psn, yoshious1, lmk if I can do anything Els for you.

You are amazing! Thank you for doing this. I haven't been on since the 18th - once I am able to play, I will be sure to add you. Cheers!

User Info: Zyphrost

Zyphrost
1 month ago#497
tarachris4ever posted...
Zyphrost posted...
If anybody needs Quest Knowledge, I’m working on The Hero trophy for a Platinum run. I’ve done all the Stage 3 and below optional quests, so it might be a bit late, but if there’s a quest missing, let me know and I’ll work on getting to it ASAP.

If anybody has a lower level fighter or sorcerer they need to get RC for, I can work on that, too. Haven’t gotten far enough into the story, yet, for some of the proper fun stuff.

Renting your pawn now

:0

Thank you. I’ll be taking your pawn out for a run when I get onto the console again. Send me an FR because I’m too peasantly to use your pawn normally. :p
PSN ID: Zyphrost

User Info: yoshious

yoshious
1 month ago#498
krys_strabec posted...
Dee wishes to thank:

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- Fear_Of_Intent for 104,796 RC, Scrag of Beast, 5/5/5 ratings and I stand impressed, ser!
- ScarletBoudica for 8,793 RC

Dee is still adventuring with @yoshious Kiasma

https://i.imgtc.com/sfs5kXC.jpg

and @tarachris4ever 's Tara.

Thanks Dee lovely picture
Why

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#499
Thanks again @krys_strabec for 500K RC, 5 stars, kept golden egg, kept sour Ambrosial meat, kept giant fish, ne'er do part, Spring water!
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#500
Closing out with being done with @Zyphrost pawn. Can sleep. Got you some weapons and armor that I had to spare.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
  • Topic Archived