• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: krys_strabec

krys_strabec
1 month ago#451
Galileo wishes to thank:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @YoruPoru | PikuTiku (pawn Lilly) for 521,222 RC, Red Wine, Ne'er-Do-Part, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!

Teleri wishes to thank
OPSC member(s) ...
- @YoruPoru | Totoro_Teto (pawn Ellie) for 396,160 RC, Bucket, Sour Ambrosial Meat, White Wine, Ne'er-Do-Part, BBG3, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!
- @Sammy555 | SammyMigol (pawn Gwen) for 161,475 RC, Sobering Wine, 5/5/5 ratings and Offered precision support.
- @Prof | Tio_Prof (pawn Maria) for 381,185 RC, 2xBBN3 and Chimeras, Gorechimeras
- @arcanedarsen | Darsen_CR (pawn Solace) for 441,204 RC, df'd Braided hosen, Kept Golden Egg, Gransys, 5/5/5 ratings and Offered prescison support
- @YoruPoru | Terror_Lizard (pawn Apollo) for 267,156 RC, Ne'er-Do-Part, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!

Endellion wishes to thank

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Sammy555 | SammyMigol (pawn Gwen) for 208,896 RC, BBN3, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- bouncyunit911 for 640,793 RC

User Info: tarachris4ever

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#452
Tara thanks @YoruPoru for 237K RC, BBW3, BBG3, 5 stars and excelled in all Regards

@arcanedarsen for 128K RC, DF Mahogany Cape, Full Chain Hosen, Marshal's Bracers and BBG3, 5 stars, and was an invaluable asset
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#453
Hemerukio posted...
PSN: Everember

Pawn: Lady Nemissa
Level: 47
Vocation: Warrior
Inclinations: Scather/Challenger/Pioneer

Has 3 stars in all quests except for one quest which has 2 stars instead, and in general has knowledge way above her level due to an accident involving restarting my game resulting in her inheriting my previous pawn's hires. Nonetheless my OCD is telling me she needs to learn more still, and I'd really appreciate anyone who's willing to give her a shot!

I have your pawn now. Hope I can help.
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#454
Anyone have a support mage under level 70? I could use one for a while. Thanks!
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: w3rrin

w3rrin
1 month ago#455
Hello everyone - new to Dragon's Dogma. Looking for any advice/suggestions; I am very willing to change pawn vocation and inclinations based on feedback.

A special thanks to Weirdboy99 who generously gave me RC and some equipment for my pawn!

PSN: w3rrin

Pawn is a female named Laelith
Level: 18-19
Vocation: Warrior
Inclinations: Challenger/Utilitarian

Note: She has quirky movement patterns - during battles she has a tendency to jump around instead of actually engaging enemies. Why is this? Ultimately, I would like to turn her into a Ranger - currently planning to switch her over around level 35.

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#456
@Hemerukio, I have released Last Nemissa. I think she got cursed dragon knowledge. Also should have decent RC.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: krys_strabec

krys_strabec
4 weeks ago#457
Dee wishes to thank

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- Gygobyte for 7,083 RC, Ferrystone, 3/5/4 ratings and Was our finest warrior.

User Info: DingKing

DingKing
4 weeks ago#458
Back in the game. I'll have my new pawn ready soon
Currently Playing:Dark Arisen:Pawn Mira Scarlet Scather/Utilitarian. ALT PSN GoroMajima88 Pawn coming soon
NEON NIGHT RIDERS

User Info: w3rrin

w3rrin
4 weeks ago#459
Hey all, I have a question re: pawns. My pawn was recently hired by another player - I was hoping to see the player's online ID/name, but it was listed as:

Player Name: Private

Online ID: --------------

- 363,794 RC, Dragonforged: Dragon Band, Direwolf Cape, Laced Leggings, Trooper Outfit, Two-Hander, Bitterback Gear, Weapon, Armor, Novelty Lvl 3, Lunanise; Foe and Area Knowledge, 5/5/5 ratings

Is there anyway to thank the player?

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
4 weeks ago#460
@w3rrin posted...
...She has quirky movement patterns - during battles she has a tendency to jump around instead of actually engaging enemies. Why is this? Ultimately, I would like to turn her into a Ranger - currently planning to switch her over around level 35.

Warriors are notorious hoppers, even more than sorcerers. Yellows roll to avoid incoming attacks, but Reds and Blues can only hop. They also use a lot of hopping attacks, which is why some people give their Warriors Imminence. Possibly she's not attacking sometimes because the Challenger inclination is compelling her to get at those ranged enemies. Utilitarian might be encouraging the combat delay too. That one's fickle.

...My pawn was recently hired by another player - I was hoping to see the player's online ID/name, but it was listed as: Player Name: Private ... Is there anyway to thank the player?

Some people prefer to play with their pawn availability off for whatever reason. If they're a member of the OPSC, you thanked them the only way you can really. If they're here, I'm sure they appreciate it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
  • Topic Archived