• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: tarachris4ever

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#441
Thanks again to the private account that equipped my pawn Tara with several DF armor! Much appreciated.

Thanks also for the BBI armor and weapons!
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#442
Thanks Deadwalk391 for 73K RC 5 stars and BBW3
I am the Weapons Master and I have never lost a battle- Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: Deadwalk391

Deadwalk391
1 month ago#443
Deadwalk391 posted...
Got a friend request from another user one more slot avaible for rc farm.

I have recieved the last friend request for my rc run. I'll be doing more in the coming days.

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#444
Released War @AutumnRayne. Killed a couple Drakes together and did some exploring and questing. She did great!
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#445
Thanks again to @Deadwalk391 for another 668K RC, BBW3, and 5 stars!
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: Deadwalk391

Deadwalk391
1 month ago#446
Thanks again to madmatt9288 for the 2 mil rc

User Info: AutumnRayne

AutumnRayne
1 month ago#447
tarachris4ever posted...
Released War @AutumnRayne. Killed a couple Drakes together and did some exploring and questing. She did great!

@tarachris4ever , thank you, glad she was of help. Next time I get some time to play I'll take Tara for a run.
PSN: DukeAstaroth, pawn Pestilence (lvl 200 Sorcerer). PSN: AutumnAstaroth, pawn Famine (lvl 123 Sorcerer). PSN: AutomneDeLaMort, pawn War (lvl 34 Warrior)

tarachris4ever
1 month ago#448
AutumnRayne posted...
tarachris4ever posted...

@tarachris4ever , thank you, glad she was of help. Next time I get some time to play I'll take Tara for a run.

Thanks!
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
1 month ago#449
PSN: Everember

Pawn: Lady Nemissa
Level: 47
Vocation: Warrior
Inclinations: Scather/Challenger/Pioneer

Has 3 stars in all quests except for one quest which has 2 stars instead, and in general has knowledge way above her level due to an accident involving restarting my game resulting in her inheriting my previous pawn's hires. Nonetheless my OCD is telling me she needs to learn more still, and I'd really appreciate anyone who's willing to give her a shot!
Current Mood: Danganronpa V3, FFXIV, Bloodborne, Dragon's Dogma, .hack//G.U. Last Recode

tarachris4ever
4 weeks ago#450
Hemerukio posted...

Pawn: Lady Nemissa
Level: 47
Vocation: Warrior
Inclinations: Scather/Challenger/Pioneer

Has 3 stars in all quests except for one quest which has 2 stars instead, and in general has knowledge way above her level due to an accident involving restarting my game resulting in her inheriting my previous pawn's hires. Nonetheless my OCD is telling me she needs to learn more still, and I'd really appreciate anyone who's willing to give her a shot!

If I have time to play tonight after work, I'll take out your pawn.
PSN ctlk4ever Pawn Tara
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
  • Topic Archived