Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
(message deleted)

User Info: krys_strabec

krys_strabec
4 weeks ago#352
Lynette would like to thank:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @YoruPoru | Totoro_Teto (pawn Ellie) for 389,830 RC, Bone Lantern, Bloodstained Periapt, Red Wine, Blood Decanter, Pumpkin, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!
- @frogwalloper (pawn Lumen) for 453,576 RC, Pumpkin, Festival Pie, Skull, Shroud, Hex Runes, Bone Lantern, Distilled Herb Ale, Crimson Concoction, Ceramic Jug, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect

Lynette loved the spooky Halloween themed gifts! I think it'll be difficult to change her back when Halloween has passed, she's creeping up to pawns wondering around Gran Soren and yelling "BOO!"
PSN:Krys-Strabec Galileo, Ranger| Strabec Lynette, Strider
https://thegreystormlegacy.wordpress.com/ original epic fantasy
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
4 weeks ago#353
@frogwalloper , Ellie already decided that she's going to be bringing Lu to the Halloween festivities. 🎃 We'll be grabbing her as soon as shes ready!

@bunnyrebellion , Ellie is planning on having a party. Let me know if you're going to dress up your guy and we'll bring him over. 🎃

@krys_strabec , I'm thinking the same with Ellie. I like her costume a little too much. Her hair and skin color will go back. I just realized I didnt send you a cursed item...that was supposed to be part of the Hallween goody bag. We'll send you one from one of my other accounts. 🎃
PSN Totoro_Teto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TheElderOne

TheElderOne
4 weeks ago#354
PSN GhostRemise05
Pawn Nirvana
Class strider (will change if needed)
Lvl 177 will get higher soon
Friend me if ur a lower lvl to use for free

krys_strabec
4 weeks ago#355
@YoruPoru posted...
@frogwalloper , Ellie already decided that she's going to be bringing Lu to the Halloween festivities. 🎃 We'll be grabbing her as soon as shes ready!

@bunnyrebellion , Ellie is planning on having a party. Let me know if you're going to dress up your guy and we'll bring him over. 🎃

@krys_strabec , I'm thinking the same with Ellie. I like her costume a little too much. Her hair and skin color will go back. I just realized I didnt send you a cursed item...that was supposed to be part of the Hallween goody bag. We'll send you one from one of my other accounts. 🎃

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes! And the pictures from Ellie's party!

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
4 weeks ago#356
YoruPoru posted...

Hi yoru
Exciting news!!! Carrying on our traditional Halloween dress up for pawns, i hope some of the newer gamers will consider participating too?? We’ve had such fun in years past the more the merrier!!!! I’ll be happy to send a few party treat bags if we have a nice group too.

I have no idea how to dress up yoshi, I’m sadly very uncreative but I’ll come up with something, thanks for offering to host him !
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: TheElderOne

TheElderOne
4 weeks ago#357
Update
PSN GhostRemise05
Pawn Nirvana
Class mage lvl 184
All bbi equipment
Will change if necessary or wanted just message me

krys_strabec
3 weeks ago#358
Muirne would like to thank

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- ZibUnRouge for 194,598 RC, Salubrious Brew and 5/5/5 ratings
- Private for 25,431 RC

User Info: Silvaten

Silvaten
3 weeks ago#359
Ps: Silvaten
Pawn: Kara level 65 fighter (can change)
Just really need RC but if you're feeling generous I'll more than gladly accept gifts

User Info: AutumnRayne

AutumnRayne
3 weeks ago#360
Pestilence would like to thank OPSC member Anonymous / Peimler. Thank you very much for the 1,000,000 RC, BBW3, and 5/5/5 rating. I appreciate it!
PSN: DukeAstaroth, pawn Pestilence (lvl 200 Sorcerer). PSN: AutumnAstaroth, pawn Famine (lvl 123 Sorcerer). PSN: AutomneDeLaMort, pawn War (lvl 34 Warrior)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18