• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
(message deleted)

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
5 months ago#342
To:
Rain || TrophyFr3akz

Thank you for the RC.
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
5 months ago#343
Thanks to XsamhellX, TwiggyWinter, Rolfwafflewoo, and AdrianoRKampos for taking Josephine out for a spin!

So atm it looks like she's Guardian/Acquisitor, which from what I've been told and have read, is useless pretty much.

Going to head for the encampment and fix that
Finally completed the Platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 on Vita.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Lord.Sabram

User Info: The_Big_Boppa

The_Big_Boppa
5 months ago#344
Big ups to TwiggyWinter for 500k RC and BBI Weapon 3! Thanks so much for taking my pawn out, repaying the favor now! :)
PSN ID: The_Big_Boppa
My pawn is a level 145 Strider called Rei. Just looking for RC to purify items, send me a friend request :)

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
5 months ago#345
frogwalloper posted...
@YoruPoru posted...
Ellie is in her Halloween costume for this month, so she's going to be really squishy.

What's funny to me is that even a squishy version of Ellie is hundreds of points tougher than my pawn. Great costume, though I'm still trying to figure out who she's dressed up as... but don't tell me! It's been a fun little puzzle.

Lu's got a decent costume idea, I think - if a little obscure - just have to get a few things from the story first.

I am honestly surprised with her physical defense. She took an Eliminator Hammer to the face and it wasn't too bad. Magick attacks nearly one-shot her though. 😂 We've got Lu over now for the party. 🎃

On that same note...

If anyone here would like to dress their pawn up for Halloween, Ellie will bring them over for her party. 🎃
PSN Totoro_Teto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
5 months ago#346
Many thanks to:

- @Krys_Strabec / Strabec’s Polaris and Lynette for 378,809 Rift Crystals, ten Kept Golden Eggs that sent Lu into a prolonged fit of mad cackling, fifteen gleaming stars, and, “Is simply perfect!” She also said she learned of beasts.

- @YoruPoru / Totoro_Teto’s Ikaika and Ellie for a heaping pile of 1,000,000 Rift Crystals, a Juicebox and a Bucket of half a dozen Kept Golden Eggs that bravely met their end, fifteen glimmering stars, and, “Is simply perfect!”

I’m 0 for 3 on figuring out trick-or-treaters this year. Got Ellie and Lynette at the moment, and I’ve seen Galileo who does look great by the way. At first I thought Lynette was that lady from izombie, and maybe Galileo was someone like Xiahou Dun or something, but I don’t think I’m right, and I’ve got to be over thinking Ellie’s costume. Lu’s almost done with hers. She’s dressing up as a newer book character. I wouldn’t suggest picking her up, though. She’ll be about as deadly as a toothpick splinter and as tough as soggy tissue paper.

Hoping to see more pawns in costume. It’s been fun so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing the shots from Ellie's party. Thanks, YoruPoru!

User Info: TheElderOne

TheElderOne
5 months ago#347
ID GhostRemise05
Pawn: Nirvana
Lvl 162 sorceror
BBI gold forged weapon
BBi gold forged armour

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
5 months ago#348
Many very very belated thanks to

@private for windbluff tower key, manse key, first key to salvation and second key to salvation and BBW L3 and 5/5/5 and is simply perfect I’m ptetty sure this is @VirusChris

@private again for 1,000,000 RCs, parcel and liquid vim, 5/5/5 and excelled in all regards, not sure who it is but thank you!!!

@YoruPoru psn Tortoro_Teto 773,236 windbluff tower key, manse key and white wine, 5/5/5 and is simply perfect

@Orasion_Seiz psn sieg_valentine windbluff tower key, 5/5//5 and it has been a player

@A_Friendly_Bot 491,450 RCs,

@Cloudx77 360,270 RCs

Wow guys you’ve been SO generous and lots of keys, I can give one to each pawn in the party and let them sneak off without me lol. I’m sorry I haven’t logged in for a while except to kill the ur dragon, but I grabbed a couple new pawns and headed out for a RC-farm today.

Really appreciate it and hope your Monday is going well !!!

Are we “doing Halloween” this year, dressing out our pawns? We’ve had hilarious fun in years prior.
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
5 months ago#349
I'm not sure if I grabbed your Pawn or not it's been a while. Though I did send some BBW items away I believe.

Well If I helped you I'm glad it helped.
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
5 months ago#350
TheElderOne posted...
ID GhostRemise05
Pawn: Nirvana
Lvl 162 sorceror
BBI gold forged weapon
BBi gold forged armour

Thanks for the friend request and I’m glad you joined up here, it’s the best place to connect with other active ddda gamers. I took Nirvana out yesterday and I hope some of the other community members can show a warm opsc welcome to you and your pawn.

There is an additional website if you would like to check called

opsc.dark-Arisen.com

It is a place to register your pawn and the list is used to find other active gamers and choose pawns from there to hire. It’s closely affiliated with this community. There are also PlayStation message board communities that you can visit too.

Don’t forget to check in our “Looking for items and equipment “ thread to post for items you need and to help out others with items from your inventory if you have spares.

Welcome!!!!
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
  • Topic Archived