• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
5 months ago#321
To Dunham || ncc1701ePicard thank you for the Bloodred Crystal, Siren Tailfin, and Weapon Level 3. Along with some interesting game, the Siegfried Mask and Abyssinal Set.
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards

User Info: The_Big_Boppa

The_Big_Boppa
5 months ago#322
Hey everyone! I'm currently on the hunt for rc for purifying and was wondering if anyone would be able to take out my pawn with them?
Ps name is: The_Big_Boppa
Pawns name is Wendy a level 145 strider.
Happy to return the favor! Send me a friend request and let me know what you're looking for and I'll hire your pawn back asap :)
PSN ID: The_Big_Boppa
My pawn is a level 151 Strider called Rei. Just looking for RC to purify items, send me a friend request :)

VirusChris
5 months ago#323
Thank you Solaris || Krys-Strabec for the 353,538 RC and the level 1 and 3 Gear items!
"Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins global manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards

User Info: krys_strabec

krys_strabec
5 months ago#324
Endellion wishes to thank:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @frogwalloper (pawn Lumen) for 622,368 RC, Forgotten Arcanum, Noonflower, Twigbean, Apple, Seeker's Token, Isometricine, Carrot, Purple Anise, Wakestone, Nightcry, (or "Fantastic pawn" thank you!) 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- jibakunjp for 246,819 RC, 5/5/5 ratings and 'Tis an honor.
- michiko-1615 for 94,213 RC, Scythe Shard, 5/5/5 ratings and Has an compelling mystique.
PSN: Krys-Strabec Galileo lvl 200 Ranger
https://thegreystormlegacy.wordpress.com/ - orginal epic fantasy in the making!

User Info: AutumnRayne

AutumnRayne
5 months ago#325
To whomever Solaris is (sorry, but the game is not displaying PSN's right now, so I don't know who to actually call out), I thank you very much for the 1,000,000 RC, BBW3, Various gift items, and 5 star rating for Pestilence. Much appreciated, she hardly seems to get rents anymore and I needed the BBW3. So a very big Thank you, you're awesome.
PSN: DukeAstaroth, pawn Pestilence (lvl 200 Sorcerer). PSN: AutumnAstaroth, pawn Famine (lvl 123 Sorcerer). PSN: AutomneDeLaMort, pawn War (lvl 25 Warrior)

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
5 months ago#326
I registered my pawn to the list, but I forgot what her inclinations are, will update when I get off work.

For here though,
Name: Josephine
Level: 32
Class: Mage

I just changed her to mage not long ago after maxing out Warrior, and her stats reflect that. Also haven't gotten her any great gear, haven't touched BBI yet.

Thanks all
Finally completed the Platinum for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 on Vita.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Lord.Sabram

VirusChris
5 months ago#327
Well I finally registered on the site - took me long enough, hee - so I hope my Pawn will be more of use to many other players now.

Just to recap my current status of my Pawn,

Name: Iris DeLivia
Level: 125
Vocation: Strider
Equipment: Mostly Gold and Silver-colored Dragonforged gear

With that out of the way, can someone help me acquire the Moonshimmer Pelt and Striped Pelt? I need at least one of them to make copies to I can finally max out all of Iris's gear to Gold-level Dragonforged.

Please and thank you.

EDIT/UPDATE: Shout out to both Adrian || The_Big_Boppa and ??? || TwiggyWinter for the Moonshimmer Pelt and RC. Thanks dudes!
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: Zero_Solanum

Zero_Solanum
5 months ago#328
Sup guys, just sharing my pawn, playing on PS4 atm, i just fall in love w that game hehe.

**Name:** Jibriil Sol
**Level:** 200
**Vocation:** Mage atm
**Inclination:** Challenger, Mitigator

PSN: zerosolanum

VirusChris
5 months ago#329
To Jerry || Bleach3720 and Jaden || luxun1985 thank you for burrowing my Pawn! Much appreciate the RC and items guys!
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: AgentOO8

AgentOO8
5 months ago#330
Many Thanks to TwiggyWinter for Superior Cuisses, about 80K RC,a number of Dragonforged equipment and 4/4/4 rating.
"Me, him and you split it 50/50/50" -Ricky
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18
  • Topic Archived