You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: Supradth

Supradth
2 months ago#261
PSN-> SuprDth
Pawn-> SupraStrider(Yea i know, not very creative, had a brain fart)
Level-> 10
Vocation-> Strider(Suprise suprise)

Currently just switched from PS3 to PS4 version so i have to start fresh. I joined OPSC and will keep info updated. I will be changing her vocations while i level her due to stat reasons. In need of everything. I dont mind hiring high levels. I will get the exp i need from quests and farming. Shoot me a friend request if willing to trade rents regardless of levels. Glad to be here with you all. Thanks ahead of time
PSN: SuprDth Pawn: SupraStrider <---work in progress

Supradth
2 months ago#262
SupraStrider sends her love to Dunham(ncc1701ePicard)(Pawn Allura) for the 9,412 RC, Dragon Knight's Cloak, Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers, Coat, Siegfried Mask, Silver Hosen, Dragonleather Vest, Pleached Limbs, Heaven's Key, and BBI Weapon lvl 3. The 5 stars as well. Will return the favor.

Supradth
2 months ago#263
SupraStrider sends her love to.....

DarkSunlightLord, Rift Crystals 426,613, Pleached Limbs, Bardiche Daggers, Blessed Flower Death Knowledge, and 5/5/5.

Supradth
2 months ago#264
SupraStrider sends her love to.....

EarlyText, Rift Crystals 258,787, BBI Weapon Lv.3 x3, Unfamiliar Foe x 2, 5/5/5.

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
2 months ago#265
Ellie gives hugs in thanks to:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @EarlyText | LittleBIGboy94 (pawn Athame) for 1,000,000 RC, BBW3 and 5/5/5 ratings
- @Supradth | SuprDth (pawn SupraStrider) for 103,411 RC
- @Supradth | SuprDth (pawn SupraStrider) for 31,915 RC, Wool Cloth, Unfamiliar Quest x1, 5/5/5 ratings and Was an invaluable asset.

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- DarkSunlightLord for 397,892 RC, BBW3 and 5/5/5 ratings

Thank you! We just said farewell to Yuria and SupraStrider
PSN Totoro_Teto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/
(edited 2 months ago)

Supradth
2 months ago#266
Yoru, sry about the first 3/3/3, im guessing you slept before i could fix it. the cyclops in soulflayer kinda punted Ellie off that little path. I did fix it though.
PSN: SuprDth Pawn: SupraStrider <---work in progress(Currently Warrior) Level 37

Supradth
2 months ago#267
SupraStrider sends her love to....

YoruPoru[Totoro_Teto]{Ellie} Rift Crystals 951,719, BBW/A/N/G3, Saurians, Sulfur Saurians, Undead, Stout Undead, Undead Warriors, Phantoms, Chimeras, Hydras, Griffins, Drakes, Unfamiliar Foe x 25, and Unfamiliar Location Knowledge, 5/5/5 Excelled in all regards.

Thanks a ton!!
PSN: SuprDth Pawn: SupraStrider <---work in progress(Currently Warrior) Level 40

YoruPoru
2 months ago#268
@Supradth posted...
Yoru, sry about the first 3/3/3, im guessing you slept before i could fix it. the cyclops in soulflayer kinda punted Ellie off that little path. I did fix it though.

No worries, haha. All my pawns are Pioneer primary, which leads them to getting into more trouble. Ellie being tiny and lightweight tends to get her sent flying more than anyone else in my crazy team.

Supradth
2 months ago#269
SupraStrider sends her love to...

YoruPoru[PikuTiku]{Evelyn} Rift Crystals 812,943, BBI W/N/G/A Lv. 3, Unfamiliar Foex7, Gransys, The Everfall Knowledge. 5/5/5 Excelled in all regards.

Thanks a ton!!!
PSN: SuprDth Pawn: SupraStrider <---work in progress(Currently Warrior) Level 40

YoruPoru
2 months ago#270
@Supradth posted...
SupraStrider sends her love to...

YoruPoru[PikuTiku]{Evelyn} Rift Crystals 812,943, BBI W/N/G/A Lv. 3, Unfamiliar Foex7, Gransys, The Everfall Knowledge. 5/5/5 Excelled in all regards.

Thanks a ton!!!

We have her back on that account. I didnt realize I never went into NG+ on that one.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18