Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
1 week ago#251
Monferno_AQW posted...
PSN: SmokedCentipede
Pawn: Tauriel
Level: 119
Vocation: Ranger

Pretty much got everything I need/want. Only thing left is getting the Rift Crystals I need to rarefy some equipment. In return, send me a friend request and I can take your pawn through BBI and net you some RC in return.

Sent
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: texasmattog

texasmattog
1 week ago#252
Need to get some RC trying to farm up lvl3bbi gear.
Psn: texasmatt pawn: girl lvl194 warrior

ImTheKing
1 week ago#253
texasmattog posted...
Need to get some RC trying to farm up lvl3bbi gear.

Want to share pawns? I sadly pretty desperate need RC too. Can add you later. Psn is TokTheGod

User Info: TheDarkRose

TheDarkRose
1 week ago#254
Thankies so much to my awesome "sponsor" for the 270k RC, knowledge, two items I dont recall and a bbi lvl 3 weapon! Thanks a lot! Wish I knew how to check who it was though...

Also if there are more kind souls willing to help me get back to my former glory, I'm still looking for more hires(currently in need of a mage to heal but I'm doing alright with items too so no biggy) also looking for a ferry crystal(they can be copied right?) And BBI weapons(preferably lvl 3 but I'll take lvl 1s and 2s anytime as well!(does the trick of cleansing a lower lvl weapon can change the result of the higher ranked one? Or has that been patched?)

Ish tar deela

User Info: TheDarkRose

TheDarkRose
3 days ago#255
Thanks to Grevil for 20k rc and knowledge!

ImTheKing
3 days ago#256
TheDarkRose posted...
Thanks to Grevil for 20k rc and knowledge!

Can we hire eachother? I need rc as well...still lol

User Info: EarlyText

EarlyText
3 days ago#257
PSN - LittleBIGboy94
Pawn - Athame
Level - 200
Vocation - Sorcerer

Really need RC to farm for more BBI armor with decent rolls (I have all the weapons). I'll hire some of the other people who have posted too.
PSN - LittleBIGboy94
Pawn - Athame 200 Sorcerer

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
3 days ago#258
@EarlyText posted...
PSN - LittleBIGboy94
Pawn - Athame
Level - 200
Vocation - Sorcerer

Really need RC to farm for more BBI armor with decent rolls (I have all the weapons). I'll hire some of the other people who have posted too.

I'll grab your pawn later today.
PSN Totoro_Teto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
3 days ago#259
Ellie gives hugs in thanks to:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Dunham | ncc1701ePicard (pawn Allura) for 258,829 RC, DF Urdy Set (Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers, and Coat), Lambent Shield, Ascalon, BBW3, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!
- @nidianor (pawn Rorik) for 280,866 RC, Wakestone, 5/5/5 ratings and You've been raised well!
- @Yasukima | Kimu_Omou (pawn Heysel) for 112,201 RC, Idol of the All-Mother, 5/5/5 ratings and Was an invaluable asset.

Thank you! We just said bye to Lumen and Rorik.Going to take Athame for a spin.
PSN Totoro_Teto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: EarlyText

EarlyText
3 days ago#260
YoruPoru posted...
Ellie gives hugs in thanks to:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Dunham | ncc1701ePicard (pawn Allura) for 258,829 RC, DF Urdy Set (Abyssinal Greaves, Bracers, and Coat), Lambent Shield, Ascalon, BBW3, 5/5/5 ratings and Is simply perfect!
- @nidianor (pawn Rorik) for 280,866 RC, Wakestone, 5/5/5 ratings and You've been raised well!
- @Yasukima | Kimu_Omou (pawn Heysel) for 112,201 RC, Idol of the All-Mother, 5/5/5 ratings and Was an invaluable asset.

Thank you! We just said bye to Lumen and Rorik.Going to take Athame for a spin.

Thank you for the rent, and the items and 1,000,000 rc I really needed it. I'll be sure to return the favour and grab a few others from here too.
PSN - LittleBIGboy94
Pawn - Athame 200 Sorcerer
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.