Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
2 months ago#71
YoruPoru posted...
Grabbed @lamedude45 and @tenchi1981ten ladies for some BBI fun.

@lamedude45 your pawn currently has no weapons equipped in the Rift.

Just spotted this... erg... she usually runs framae blades and darkening storm/rusted bow. Sorry for the inconvenience
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: Aglitchintime

Aglitchintime
2 months ago#72
Thanks to PTCBro, NIKUDARUMA0882, and LordAnthrax for taking my pawn out.
PSN: Rosalindgaria
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Nateo, lvl 81, Warrior, Challenger, Utilitarian

User Info: tenchi1981

tenchi1981
2 months ago#73
Soon I'll have spare bbi weapon 3 to give out with my rc give aways friend me and msg me
With bbi w3 for your set

I'll be giving out weapon 1 and 2 to people around lvl 34 and 46 to avoid the stamina penalties for now till I have a larger stock of bbi3

Thank you to all that have rented my pawn a few people sent me 500k rc and I was stunned

Whether you come here to give people rc or to hire peoples pawns to help you get around the game your all amazing
Whether your part of opsc or just come here looking for people to help like I do i have never found a more friendly and helpful group of people

Even when i cant help those that have helped me know that I am always paying it forward
3ds() 5258-3205-0664
Psn tenchi132 pawn liby 186 fighter

tenchi1981
2 months ago#74
@Epoque lots more rc coming your way

Your pawn has been farming awakened daimon with me all day and has been a rockstar in the fight

(He likes to grapple monsters I'm about to maelstrom into the sky so I'll send his frequent flyer miles soon)

@Aglitchintime friend me and I'll take your pawn out for some bbi runs I love a good warrior
3ds() 5258-3205-0664

User Info: Aglitchintime

Aglitchintime
2 months ago#75

tenchi1981 posted...

@Aglitchintime friend me and I'll take your pawn out for some bbi runs I love a good warrior

I did :) Thank you very kindly.

Also, I am about to go to bed and will be switching his profession out to max one I haven't maxed out yet with gran soren guards but I will switch him back tomorrow. Just giving a heads up.
PSN: Rosalindgaria
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Nateo, lvl 81, Warrior, Challenger, Utilitarian
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
2 months ago#76
Thanks to @jhart112, and some Pivate dude which got me 149,564 RC and bitterblack novelty lvl 3.
PSN: MuraMasaXtreme88 Pawn Rose Sorceress Lvl 33
PSN: Kuro_Okami8 Pawn Behemoth Warrior Lvl 38

tenchi1981
2 months ago#77
@Aglitchintime

Sent you some rc will be headed out to farm more rc need any bbi or other items?
3ds() 5258-3205-0664

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
2 months ago#78
Thanks @bunnyrebellion for the welcome and taking Cattleya out! I'll be sure to check on her. :)

lamedude45 posted...
YoruPoru posted...
Grabbed @lamedude45 and @tenchi1981ten ladies for some BBI fun.

@lamedude45 your pawn currently has no weapons equipped in the Rift.

Just spotted this... erg... she usually runs framae blades and darkening storm/rusted bow. Sorry for the inconvenience

No worries, we gave her some Heavens Keys and she did fine. :)

Grown-up Ellie sends her thanks to:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Protector_Wind | Moffie8 (pawn Nariya) for 82,546 RC, Liquid Vim, The Everfall, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.

Thanks a bunch! We said good bye to Atreus and Liby yesterday. We picked up Nariya and will grab another havoc buddy when I get home.
PSN TotoroTeto | Lv. 200 Fighter - Ellie
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: Epoque

Epoque
2 months ago#79
Massive thanks to the following:

@tenchi1981 for 237,000 RC and 5/5/5
@sieg_valentine for 435,206 RC, Diamond, Saurian Sage knowledge and 5/5/5

Glad she could help you out tenchi1981, she's improved a lot since I figured out how to use the inclinations, just need to get her personality sorted!

Thanks to everyone for contributing, I'll do some more farming over the next couple of days so expect some RC and BBI/materials!

User Info: jhart112

jhart112
2 months ago#80
@pablofreak88 I like the fire theme Rose has. I'm playing through vanilla right now and she was very useful. I'll be picking her up again sometime.

Is anyone's pawn running a rusted weapon? I'm looking for a pawn with one.
PSN: Hartkid/PTCBro
Youtube: PassTheControllerBro https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kk_txzuxEWTvXXbvfGopw?app=desktop
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.