In dire need of RC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#1
Any tips?

I have about a dozen weapons and armor and I've been boss rushing BBI. Everything seems to accumulate so slowly...

What do?
PSN: Saintsfawl
Pawn: Bonesaw lvl 200 Warrior

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
2 months ago#2
Saintsfawl posted...
Any tips?

I have about a dozen weapons and armor and I've been boss rushing BBI. Everything seems to accumulate so slowly...

What do?
i don't know what class you are but getting rc is a tedious grind but easy just farm Death or Daimon. Take a blessed flower with you because the mores experience you get the rc you get. Also take tangules miracle and solomets secrets for strength and magic boost take blast arrows if you play Ranger. There are also Youtube vids showing rc farming tips and strategy.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#3
I've noticed Garm farming gives good RC.

I'll try to get on later and get you a couple hundred thousand. I'm moving houses right now so no promises.
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#4
Thanks guys.

I've farmed diamon a few times but I don't think he has dropped much if any RC unless I picked a crystal from one of his chests.

Who's Garm? Lol

Getting Death to spawn is tedious...

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#5
Saintsfawl posted...
Thanks guys.

I've farmed diamon a few times but I don't think he has dropped much if any RC unless I picked a crystal from one of his chests.

Who's Garm? Lol

Alrighty, I won't be able to get on tonight but maybe tomorrow.

Garm are the Fenrir-esque giant black wolves that appear during random events in BBI. They have high rates of dropping rift crystals.

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#6
CarbideTitan posted...
Saintsfawl posted...
Thanks guys.

Who's Garm? Lol

Alrighty, I won't be able to get on tonight but maybe tomorrow.

Garm are the Fenrir-esque giant black wolves that appear during random events in BBI. They have high rates of dropping rift crystals.

Ah okay. I'll keep an eye out for them then.

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
2 months ago#7
Killing Death or Daimon about 10 times on hard mode should get you around 1 million rc remember you get rc when you kill a enemy and when you level up the rc orbs are just a bonus if they drop. And pre-Daimon Death will spawn in the Bloodless Stockade everytime guaranteed. Post-Daimon he will spawn at the beginning of BBI where you fight the Gore Chimera but only if the giant sorians show up if they do take a rancid bait meat place it down. Getting rc depends on how much experience you get from killing a enemy the more experience the more rc you get thats why you need to have a blessed flower or a veterans periapt ether one will do but you have to use the veterans periapt for it to work as for the blessed flower you just need to have it in your inventory.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html

CarbideTitan
2 months ago#8
DragonslayerJ posted...
Killing Death or Daimon about 10 times on hard mode should get you around 1 million rc remember you get rc when you kill a enemy and when you level up the rc orbs are just a bonus if they drop. And pre-Daimon Death will spawn in the Bloodless Stockade everytime guaranteed. Post-Daimon he will spawn at the beginning of BBI where you fight the Gore Chimera but only if the giant sorians show up if they do take a rancid bait meat place it down. Getting rc depends on how much experience you get from killing a enemy the more experience the more rc you get thats why you need to have a blessed flower or a veterans periapt ether one will do but you have to use the veterans periapt for it to work as for the blessed flower you just need to have it in your inventory.

You don't get that RC though. It goes to the pawns you hired.

User Info: Zend01

Zend01
2 months ago#9
An easy 100,000 RC is if you completed the 100 quests in the Pawn Guild basement - 'From a Different Sky'. Each of them rewards RC and you can only do them once per play through.

That is if your that desperate for RC. The tokens aren't lost when finishing the quests.
It's probably the easiest but slightly most time consuming process.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived