Need a pawn hire and maybe some items.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Need a pawn hire and maybe some items.

User Info: Chi_Thunder

Chi_Thunder
5 months ago#1
I posted this in the general hiring thread, but I'm not sure it was seen.

I'm in need of a daggerist's band(kisses/wind), some RC, and lvl 3 novelties. If anyone could help, thatd be great! id be happy to take your pawn on my novelty farm runs in return! jlmk

PSN: petitchanaton

pawn: Lauriette (lv 117ish)
i have her uploaded as a warrior, but if she needs to be a strider for the band, i can make it so.

Thanks for reading!

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
5 months ago#2
Chi_Thunder posted...
I posted this in the general hiring thread, but I'm not sure it was seen.

I'm in need of a daggerist's band(kisses/wind), some RC, and lvl 3 novelties. If anyone could help, thatd be great! id be happy to take your pawn on my novelty farm runs in return! jlmk

PSN: petitchanaton

pawn: Lauriette (lv 117ish)
i have her uploaded as a warrior, but if she needs to be a strider for the band, i can make it so.

Thanks for reading!
the daggerist band can't be traded you will need cursed level 3 gear and purify it and hope you get it because its rare.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html

User Info: Chi_Thunder

Chi_Thunder
5 months ago#3
DragonslayerJ posted...
the daggerist band can't be traded you will need cursed level 3 gear and purify it and hope you get it because its rare.

ah pity. well, I do ave 30some odd lv3 gears set aside, just no rc to purify with

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
5 months ago#4
Chi_Thunder posted...
DragonslayerJ posted...

ah pity. well, I do ave 30some odd lv3 gears set aside, just no rc to purify with

Get a blessed flower and 2 pawns 50 levels below you and go farm Death pre-Daimon in the Bloodless Stockade its the fastest way to get the most rc.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Need a pawn hire and maybe some items.
  • Topic Archived