What class is your Pawn normally?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. What class is your Pawn normally?

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
5 months ago#1
What class? - Results (28 votes)
Fighter
14.29% (4 votes)
Strider
28.57% (8 votes)
Mage
0% (0 votes)
Warrior
7.14% (2 votes)
Ranger
14.29% (4 votes)
Sorcerer
35.71% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which class?
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
5 months ago#2
always ranger or strider to climb

right now warrior with the stamina hammer to grab enemy attention away from me. I really recommend you try it for your pawn because I get tons of time to snipe and concentrate on my shots since the enemies ignore me.
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#3
Which of my 7 pawns? Any but mage lol.
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

CarbideTitan
5 months ago#4
bunnyrebellion posted...

right now warrior with the stamina hammer to grab enemy attention away from me. I really recommend you try it for your pawn because I get tons of time to snipe and concentrate on my shots since the enemies ignore me.

Im working on a set of hellfire for Senna to play with her Warrior side. I wanna see how she does as a pure offensive fighter.

User Info: Fredrickmines

Fredrickmines
5 months ago#5
I have a lot of accounts. One for each except mage because I don't use mages
PSN:TheShadowscale Alt: AwakenedKing420 Alt: CalifioreQueen
Alt: Piewizard45 Alt: WizardofMana

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
5 months ago#6
Sorcerer. Although she plays different vocations from time to time.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

User Info: nimdude

nimdude
5 months ago#7
"dead" is missing. ;)

I explore/go solo/night so.... no pawn at all.

But when i have some, my main pawn is Strider for BBI or Fighter for Gransys.

User Info: SacredDarkness

SacredDarkness
5 months ago#8
CarbideTitan posted...
bunnyrebellion posted...

Im working on a set of hellfire for Senna to play with her Warrior side. I wanna see how she does as a pure offensive fighter.

Fighter is your best bet for pure offense then, just have no shield skills (sheltered is ok), Warrior pawns in my experience have been pretty useless majority of the time. Since they spend most of their time swinging at air. if the enemy isn't large and stationary, in fact, it came to a point where the best way to set warrior pawns is actually with NO skills..so they abuse the jumping attack, Fighters are much quicker.
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"

CarbideTitan
5 months ago#9
Orochi_Lede posted...
CarbideTitan posted...
bunnyrebellion posted...

Fighter is your best bet for pure offense then, just have no shield skills (sheltered is ok), Warrior pawns in my experience have been pretty useless majority of the time. Since they spend most of their time swinging at air. if the enemy isn't large and stationary, in fact, it came to a point where the best way to set warrior pawns is actually with NO skills..so they abuse the jumping attack, Fighters are much quicker.

I have this experience as well with Armstrong. I built him for pure survivability though and I wanted an all out attacker with Senna. A pair of fighters like that looks pretty fun to team up with. Have one drawing attention and the other laying it heavy while me and the Sorc blow some long range death from above.

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
5 months ago#10
What! no love for mage and warrior?!
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. What class is your Pawn normally?
  • Topic Archived