New pawn - Altair has a partner!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. New pawn - Altair has a partner!

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
4 months ago#1
Level 28 ranger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bJwxvuBjRg

It's on Normal because this would be really hard for them on... Hard (seems like at least one of the twinks should be level 51 or so for that), but she holds her own in BBI XD She has Rusted Longbow for torporing and Great Gamble with 2 Savior Rings which can take off whole bars despite her weak bow. Enjoy!

PSN: Loli4eva (the pawn herself isn't a loli though lol)
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
4 months ago#2
But we like lolis
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

thefernus
4 months ago#3
CarbideTitan posted...
But we like lolis

Yeah I'm feeling like a loli traitor for having 5 non-loli and only 2 loli pawns, I'm going to change Lina into a loli version of herself :D
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
4 months ago#4
Finally a non loli i can try with :)
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
4 months ago#5
That sounded super perverted, Val lol!
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

thefernus
4 months ago#6
Orasion_Seiz posted...
Finally a non loli i can try with :)

Only Lolinator Jr and Altair are actually lolis lol, the others are only holis (honorary lolis) except for the soon-to-be-Lolina lol.
LOLI IS HOLY!

User Info: Fredrickmines

Fredrickmines
4 months ago#7
I thought pawns weren't affected by hard mode? Or is it the reduced enemy knockdown/stagger that would make it harder for them on hard mode?
PSN:TheShadowscale Alt: AwakenedKing420 Alt: CalifioreQueen
Alt: Piewizard45 Alt: WizardofMana

thefernus
4 months ago#8
Fredrickmines posted...
I thought pawns weren't affected by hard mode? Or is it the reduced enemy knockdown/stagger that would make it harder for them on hard mode?

The stagger/knockdown indeed, look at the enemies fly in the video. But on Hard sub-level 30's with appropriate weapons and no Barbed Nails (because they need their Savior Rings being so low level) can't move them much.
LOLI IS HOLY!

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
4 months ago#9
If your looking for a cute and adorable loli then check out my pawn "Elysia" her moniker is "kitty" meow >^_^< she will steal your heart.Psn: DragonlordJ2
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html

thefernus
4 months ago#10
They're such twinks! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7iKyQxxgL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kogq2NWskjs
LOLI IS HOLY!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. New pawn - Altair has a partner!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived