• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: daoranamihana

daoranamihana
2 years ago#1
what items has exp boost items or equips

even temporary just for big monsters im 37 wanna lvl to 55 fast thanks and where to get it im still on duke quest
My sweat , My blood, Proud Owner of ps4 vita.. Most people call me Pri~ Former MD3 Anarchy member
PSN : dodgepri2

User Info: Falthin

Falthin
2 years ago#2
Veteran's Periapts

Pilgrim's Charms

Blessed Flower ( hold in your inventory and while it stays alive you will gain 2x exp. - but the flower will wilt after a short while )

User Info: daoranamihana

daoranamihana
2 years ago#3
where to get vet and pilgrims

and can a asssassin solo a drake using galva razof with conqueror charm
My sweat , My blood, Proud Owner of ps4 vita.. Most people call me Pri~ Former MD3 Anarchy member
PSN : dodgepri2

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
2 years ago#4
Martyr talisman sold by barroch in bbi for 35k

Weal items can be found as rewards in some quest. Iirc fournival and madelaine sell it in limited quantity early game.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

User Info: Zend01

Zend01
2 years ago#5
Orasion_Seiz posted...
Martyr talisman sold by barroch in bbi for 35k

Weal items can be found as rewards in some quest. Iirc fournival and madelaine sell it in limited quantity early game.

Fournival has no limit on the enhancement items including Pilgrims. It's just really expensive (75k)
Even in the early game.

Madeline has a limit at all stages of the game but I don't recall her selling any until post-game.

User Info: Dantdelion34

Dantdelion34
2 years ago#6
Blessed flower doubles Exp and you can duplicate it, this way you can leave one at the deposit in case the first one wilts, and then repeat the process if needed.

User Info: Fredrickmines

Fredrickmines
2 years ago#7
https://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Blessed_Flower

This wiki can answer basically all your questions and about 9000000x faster than waiting for a gamefaqs response
PSN:TheShadowscale Alt: AwakenedKing420 Alt: CalifioreQueen
Alt: Piewizard45 Alt: WizardofMana

User Info: xool

xool
2 years ago#8
List here

https://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Weal

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 years ago#9
You'll need a blessed flower as you can use it to gain infinite exp boost.

Every hour or so of training you'll need to store your Blessed flower in the bank and rest 4 times in Gran Soren or Cathardis. After that you can use it for another hour or so without a problem. If you don't do this the flower will die.

The flower can be duplicated for 180,000 gold at Montebanks forgery just in case you forget and one dies but you'll need to do that before.

You also gain 25% extra exp when you don't have additional pawns with you for each empty slot. So if you're training with just you and your pawn you'll get an extra 50% bonus.
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
2 years ago#10
CarbideTitan posted...

You also gain 25% extra exp when you don't have additional pawns with you for each empty slot. So if you're training with just you and your pawn you'll get an extra 50% bonus.

That works with pawns 25 levels or more lower than yourself too. So for example anyone over level 49 can enjoy the company of Altair and anyone over level 76 can enjoy the company of Lolinator Jr :D
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

Equipment Checklist (PS3) by spoonypirate 4 years ago
Walkthrough (PS3) by Haeravon 5 years ago
The Hero Trophy Guide (PS3) by randomdude0794 6 years ago
Walkthrough (PS3) by vhayste 7 years ago
Equipment Guide/Checklist (PS3) by Sera67 7 years ago

GameFAQs Q&A