Online Ur Dragon: Health updates, Grace calls, and Discussion #2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Online Ur Dragon: Health updates, Grace calls, and Discussion #2

User Info: Kielron

Kielron
4 days ago#211
That’s twice now I couldn’t finish Urdy off today. Just not dealing quite enough damage. Been a long time since I last joined the hunt, but he seems somewhat tankier than I remember him being back on the 360/PS3 days. Either that or my level is still too low at Lvl 86.

Oh well
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: William_Boone

William_Boone
4 days ago#212
@Kielron at that level and depending on the weapons it can be hard!

I imagine u know the drill, try to get the best weapons possible, Dragon forge them. Also try to get periapts. Lots! In my case i use potions, Tagilus and Salomets as i also have sorcerer as a pawn. Stack them at 4 and reapply after the effect passes... I use potions cause every bit of help from pawns helps... Even if they tend to miss a lot...

Another tip is to keep fighting it on grace, meaning you can fight it more than once during grace. Also a thing i have noticed, Urdy also looses Health on grace, meaning you can get a weaker urdy with less health the closer is grace to be over... But that can be a double edge sword...

Try to get BBI weapons... Thats important too! Good luck and good fight!
PSN: William_Boone / Sabine / Strider Lv 200
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

Kielron
4 days ago#213
thanks for giving me the refresher on the stackable amounts of the Periapts. I was using 2 of each, as I had forgotten the max amounts, lol

William_Boone
4 days ago#214
You are welcome. I know u said you played on ps3, but i decided to give u the full short version of the info just in case u were missing something. :)
PSN: The__Shadow7 / Marie / Sorcerer lv 200 [ ] PSN:William_Boone7 / Xantaruz / Strider lv 51 (younger Xant)

William_Boone
4 days ago#215
#grace

Gen 773

Kielron
3 days ago#216
Gen 774

William_Boone
3 days ago#217
#grace

Gen 774

Kielron
3 days ago#218
Yes! Finally got that elusive first kill on Urdy on this console generation. Had to deal with all 12 leg hearts, but pulled it off.

Appreciate that grace call, as I figured it would be much later when he’d go down. Good thing I looked, lol.

Now I have to resurrect Fornival, despite turning in all the innocent items, lol. I wonder if those alehouse quests I did had something to do with it.

Now to try it on a sorcerer, as I’ll be vocation changing in 3 levels. Not looking forward to that one, lol.
(edited 3 days ago)

William_Boone
3 days ago#219
#grace

Gen 775

User Info: xool

xool
2 days ago#220
Kielron posted...

Now I have to resurrect Fornival, despite turning in all the innocent items, lol. I wonder if those alehouse quests I did had something to do with it.

Always fetch the witness - seems to make a big difference. But it's still a dice roll afaik
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Online Ur Dragon: Health updates, Grace calls, and Discussion #2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.