Pawn Battle Arena.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
2 weeks ago#1
Why they didn't add this option perplexes me. I think it would be awesome to watch our pawns battle it out.
PSN: CarbideTitan
Clips load magazines; Magazines load guns.

User Info: natedogg57

natedogg57
2 weeks ago#2
That could be epic or a complete fail depending on if they actually made better AI programming for them. Could end up something akin to a slap fight. XD
"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you..."-The Legend of Dragoon

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
2 weeks ago#3
A fight between a Sorcerers vs. Rangers or a warrior vs. a fighter can be somewhat interesting to see.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

CarbideTitan
2 weeks ago#4
I wanna see an unarmed Leviatha and Armstrong against a full team of Sorcs.

User Info: Furisu212

Furisu212
2 weeks ago#5
Illegal Underground Pawn Fights! Brought to you by Totally-not-Fournival! Pawn battles would've been interesting. They could've expanded into full Pawn Olympics.

But pawns being pawns, I think their battles would be as much or more oral than martial.
(edit: Couldn't leave it alone. More silly.)

"My arisen's better than your arisen."
"My arisen could beat up your arisen!"

"Nuh uh! My arisen is so strong he once beat a chimera to death with its own tail!"
"Big deal! My arisen can knock a griffon from the sky with a sword!"

"My arisen is so fast he can catch an arrow with his bare hands!"
"Yawn. An ogre punched my arisen and its hand broke. Twice!"

"MY arisen is so smart he introduced horses to Gransys!"
"MY arisen has a pet wyvern that EATS horses!"

"... Yeah? Well MY arisen tucks me into bed at night!"
"A bed?! Uh, I mean so does mine? Um, with milk and a cookie!"

"Don't you lie to me, Debbie! Your arisen spends half the night drinking with that witch he smuggled into town until he passes out in somebody's boat, shop, or barn. Everybody knows he cuddles the cattle, Debra, EVERYBODY."
"You're mean, I don't wanna play anymore, and I'm gonna tell!"
"Tell who? Your mother? If you had one, my arisen would be better than her too!"
I really should learn people by their usernames rather than their signatures.
How long has it been since you last backed up your saves?

CarbideTitan
2 weeks ago#6
Lol. Pawn stand-up comedy clubs too.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#7
CarbideTitan posted...
Lol. Pawn stand-up comedy clubs too.

Rook walks up to the mike.

Rook: Why did the Chicken cross the road?,..............Twas weak to fire.

Pawn laughter

Rook: How come the lone wolf was scared?,..............Because it hunts in packs.

Pawn laughter

Rook: Why do all roads lead to Gran Soren?,................Probably the duke could do to commission some new roads.

Pawn laughter

Rook: What did the pawn say to the Arisen after visiting their home?,.................what a Gaffe.

Pawn laughter

Arisen stands up.

LV 200 Arisen: I have seen many things fought many dangerous foes, overcome BBI itself.................but I cant handle this, whatever it is......I, I have to leave. ( starts to cough into hand after heading for the exit. )

Main Pawn: But the comedy is top notch, you wont find better in all of Gransys master,.......master?
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
2 weeks ago#8
@CarbideTitan great idea

@Furisu212 I complete agree, lol, let the smack talk begin lol

@Olld-Onne
I think you should all know there is a weapon in capcom s monster hunter world game that is named

“Rookslayer”
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#9
bunnyrebellion posted...
@CarbideTitan great idea

@Furisu212 I complete agree, lol, let the smack talk begin lol

@Olld-Onne
I think you should all know there is a weapon in capcom s monster hunter world game that is named

“Rookslayer”

Monster Hunter scrapes Ingle burn, fireflies start the hunt. MH touches Anodyne healing spot, gets message Rook was here recently, shoots off in search sees aura of casting Fire Boon sees target in a clearing prepares to engage.

Rook sees a fully decked Monster Hunter and greets them with a wave.

Monster Hunter: I have been giving a mark to kill, Rook it is called. I even have the weapon for the job. You seem to fit the vague pastel drawing with the orange hair bit I think. A big bounty as well you must be very valuable or very annoying. Dont look like I will be able to upgrade much from your parts though.

Rook: Tis me, as a starter pawn I cannot lie, but I will tell you people again for the last time, if your sense of humour needs adjusting..........adjust it.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
2 weeks ago#10
would be a good idea to explore in a sequel

oh well :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived