Fighter is Awesome!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#11
valkyriePROfail posted...
10fold rangers ged rid of liches and anything aerial the fastest.

Consistency wise maybe, but if you get lucky with Fracture Dart it can 1-shot a lich at Loli Jr's level while even my level 200 max strength Arisen (with a strength master ring) can't do that with Tenfold.
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#12
thefernus posted...
10fold rangers ged rid of liches and anything aerial the fastest.

Consistency wise maybe, but if you get lucky with Fracture Dart it can 1-shot a lich at Loli Jr's level while even my level 200 max strength Arisen (with a strength master ring) can't do that with Tenfold.

I believe maxed rangers can two 10fold shot liches which is almost as fast as one fracture dart. Overall, rangers perform best against fliers and levitating foes if they are set to exclusively spam tenfold.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: BRUJAH1270

BRUJAH1270
5 months ago#13
I do love a good Ranger, they may not be flashy or fancy but in my opinion they range from effective to exceptional against just about everything. My philosophy is, nothing says knock that off like a good ten-fold arrow to the face.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
5 months ago#14
BRUJAH1270 posted...
I do love a good Ranger, they may not be flashy or fancy but in my opinion they range from effective to exceptional against just about everything. My philosophy is, nothing says knock that off like a good ten-fold arrow to the face.

Then the LA breaks and smiles lol. ( if it could even).

The point I was actually making is it is not whom can fell the enemy for me, but rather how can my Fighter Arisen deal with the situation himself. : )
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
5 months ago#15
I played as a fighter alot of times but never change it on my pawn until two hours ago. And holy hell my pawn isnt even pure strenght build just use couple of scather potion and she went on a rampage on bbi. Havent tried her with daimon yet but the last gp ur dragon got brutalize even before i had to do anything.
PSN: sieg_valentine
DD:DA pawn: Caleigh lvl 200

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#16
Pawns have better and worse matchups. Fighters cant properly handle flying or levitating foes except with heavenward lash against levitating ones when they arent too far from ground, but they excel against some of the strongests enemies (eliminators,elder ogres) in the game and is by miles the most survivable vocation against high pressure and brutality.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#17
Fighters cant properly handle flying or levitating foes except with heavenward lash against levitating ones when they arent too far from ground

Most flying foes in this game will come down low enough eventually other than griffins sometimes.
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
5 months ago#18
Eventually being the key word when I am thinking of those Lichs in BBI lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#19
thefernus posted...
Fighters cant properly handle flying or levitating foes except with heavenward lash against levitating ones when they arent too far from ground

Most flying foes in this game will come down low enough eventually other than griffins sometimes.

Thats when you combine different coloured vocations and get the best results. Fighter-strider is a no brainer combo for me.

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
5 months ago#20
moseph187 posted...
If fighter class amazes you as arisen vocation you gotta watch proper fighter pawns in action.
I thought my strider would be hard to beat as my favourite but since getting Iskra to 200 and with only 2 bestiary stars left to get she’s been kicking ass as a fighter and giving Mistle a run for her money.

@moseph187 You have a Falka (Ciri) too?
I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
Playing: Dark Souls, GTA Online, Warframe.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived