• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Any vets have a bunch of knowledge scrolls they can spam on my new pawn?

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
8 months ago#11
@FireKindler. Done. She only needed 12/43. Such a pretty pawn!!
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)125 Ranger

lyryn222
8 months ago#12
@thefernus Both my girls have more than they need. These days, I pop in and out of DD:DA as other games allow but you do so much for the community. It's nice to be able to give back :)
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)125 Ranger

lyryn222
8 months ago#13
@Ctrlaltdleet- Seven also only needed 12/43 scrolls. Send a few goodies :)

User Info: Ctrlaltdleet

Ctrlaltdleet
8 months ago#14
@lyryn222. Woah lol... I appreciate it brother
PSN: Eliteobsession
DD:DA Pawn: Seven (lvl 127 Sorcerer)

lyryn222
8 months ago#15
@Ctrlaltdleet

Haha! Try "Sister'... and probably the most ...er... mature... gal gamer around. Yup, spike my prune juice with some Tagilus Miracle, and I'm good to go!!
(message deleted)

User Info: Ctrlaltdleet

Ctrlaltdleet
8 months ago#17
lyryn222 posted...
@Ctrlaltdleet

Haha! Try "Sister'... and probably the most ...er... mature... gal gamer around. Yup, spike my prune juice with some Tagilus Miracle, and I'm good to go!!

Haha thank you sister! My apologies but thank you none the less
PSN: Eliteobsession
DD:DA Pawn: Seven (lvl 127 Sorcerer)

User Info: FireKindler

FireKindler
8 months ago#18
lyryn222 posted...
@FireKindler. Done. She only needed 12/43. Such a pretty pawn!!

I really appreciate it. It must take many playthroughs to get 3 stars on everything. Some quests with different options must need all outcomes performed. Area knowledge is a puzzling one. I tried my best to fill in every map in full. Don't see any gray yet still missing some things somewhere.
Pawn: Priscilla - Lvl. 200 Strider With "MAX" Strength Stats
PSN: FireKindler
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Any vets have a bunch of knowledge scrolls they can spam on my new pawn?
  • Topic Archived