• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Any vets have a bunch of knowledge scrolls they can spam on my new pawn?

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#1
I'm feeling too lazy to farm them myself, anybody have a full set (or near full) that they can use on Lina? If you want something in return I can send you a bunch of BBI level 3 gears or armors (gears might take a couple days because I'm about to be in self trade banning mode again lol). PSN for her is LolinaInverse
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
8 months ago#2
I wish you made her last week when I did Dolly I had no copies then so had to make a lot of trips back and forth to the black cat and used them all on her. I don’t think I can face doing them all in one go again so give me a few days and I’ll see about making some copies in my spare time.
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 170 PSN:DollyTheDagger/Pawn:Dolly Dagger 35

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
8 months ago#3
Can do but which PSN belongs to little Loli Lina?
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)125 Ranger

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
8 months ago#4
Thanks @lyryn222 do you have copies of them all? If not let me know and I can do some.
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 170 PSN:DollyTheDagger/Pawn:Dolly Dagger 35

User Info: FireKindler

FireKindler
8 months ago#5
I already used the ones I had when Altair and Lolinator Jr was with me. Priscilla is still in need of knowledge.
Pawn: Priscilla - Lvl. 200 Strider With "MAX" Strength Stats
PSN: FireKindler

lyryn222
8 months ago#6
Done. Lady in Red needed 28/43 in inventory. ( Let me know she came back to you the wiser. Sometimes,have experienced irritating server malfunctions.) Happy to help.
PSN: Sunspiritsinger: Pawn WinSum (Lvl 200) Sorceress PSN:Windspiritsinger:Pawn IrkSum (Lvl)125 Ranger

lyryn222
8 months ago#7
@FireKindler Dang! Bad timing. Can take Priscilla to beastiary class later today :)

User Info: FireKindler

FireKindler
8 months ago#8
@lyryn222 Extremely grateful. Thank you. :)
Pawn: Priscilla - Lvl. 200 Strider With "MAX" Strength Stats
PSN: FireKindler

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#9
lyryn222 posted...
Done. Lady in Red needed 28/43 in inventory. ( Let me know she came back to you the wiser. Sometimes,have experienced irritating server malfunctions.) Happy to help.

Got it, thanks! Her bestiary looks reasonable now XD Want any BBI items or do you have everything already?
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Ctrlaltdleet

Ctrlaltdleet
8 months ago#10
I'll take some if anyone is willing to spare. I dont like to ask for hand outside but my Seven cant even run utilitarian she is so lacking in beastiary lol
PSN: Eliteobsession
DD:DA Pawn: Seven (lvl 127 Sorcerer)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Any vets have a bunch of knowledge scrolls they can spam on my new pawn?
  • Topic Archived