Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

User Info: Tahyang

Tahyang
2 months ago#491
thefernus posted...
Tahyang posted...
Alright well good evening all. Just got home from work to a pleasant surprise from @Protector_Wind. Thanks for taking my pawn for a spin and for the new kit. I think she out-gears me now. I had no idea changes you made to a pawn's gear carried over. Also got a bunch of mob experience and 5/5/5 rating so thanks for that. Oh and thanks for answering my question. Can't wait to see what difference the new inclinations make.
I just learned about the exp penalty for over and under leveled pawns so I guess I have to be more choosy until I level up. If anybody has any pawn suggestions or wants me to run theirs, shoot me a mention.

Beautiful pawn, she's such a loli! She makes me want to protect her smile.

Altair in my sig and my ranger Marrine (PSN Loli4eva, although she herself isn't a loli) are low enough level to actually boost your XP gain, and they can contribute just about anywhere in the game.

When you get higher level Lolinator Jr, GuardNexus and Lina will be waiting. :D

She looks great in Captain's Armor but @Protector_Wind gave her a bunch of way better stuff so until I am able to upgrade it, it's in the closet.

I've looked at all of your pawns and I love them. Can't wait to hire them out.
PSN: LordAnthrax
Pawn: Annaleigh, Fighter

User Info: Protector Wind

Protector Wind
2 months ago#492
Tahyang posted...
I would like to know, though, how you gift RC. Previously I had thought it was by paying for pawns, and the owner received some or all of the RC spent.

You can't specifically 'gift' RC. A Pawn's RC after being rented is calculated off the EXP the hirer earns while with the Pawn (with a few modifications for differences in level etc).

For formula and full breakdown, see the last section of the following Wiki page: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Crystal
Currently playing: http://backloggery.com/moffie
Dark Arisen pawn: Nariya. PSN: Moffie8

User Info: dmt9928

dmt9928
2 months ago#493
I'm currently pretty low level, only around 27 to 30. But if anyone has any low level pawns I would love to take them out. I'm looking for 2 low-level I can keep around for most of the game.

Also my pawn would love a tour of the land.
Psn: honkeytonkhero2
Pawn Miranda
Sorcerer

Tahyang
2 months ago#494
Protector Wind posted...
Tahyang posted...
I would like to know, though, how you gift RC. Previously I had thought it was by paying for pawns, and the owner received some or all of the RC spent.

You can't specifically 'gift' RC. A Pawn's RC after being rented is calculated off the EXP the hirer earns while with the Pawn (with a few modifications for differences in level etc).

For formula and full breakdown, see the last section of the following Wiki page: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Crystal

Thank you for that, however I am not understanding how I got over 100k RC from a hire out, especially considering the EXP penalty from her lower level. By my understanding of the formula, the player that hired her would have had to kill a Cursed Dragon, for example, over 30 times to have given me that amount of RC. I must be missing a huge variable or something lol

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
2 months ago#495
dmt9928 posted...
I'm currently pretty low level, only around 27 to 30. But if anyone has any low level pawns I would love to take them out. I'm looking for 2 low-level I can keep around for most of the game.

Pawn Miranda
Sorcerer

Is there a misspelling on your PSN? or your pawn is set to offline or friends? I cant get results when searching. Tahyang I just hired Annaleigh, she cost me 15,000 RC. I will keep her for a while.
PSN: MuraMasaXtreme88 Pawn Rose Sorceress Lvl 22
PSN: Kuro_Okami8 Pawn Behemoth Warrior Lvl 31

Tahyang
2 months ago#496
pablofreak88 posted...
dmt9928 posted...

Pawn Miranda
Sorcerer

Is there a misspelling on your PSN? or your pawn is set to offline or friends? I cant get results when searching. Tahyang I just hired Annaleigh, she cost me 15,000 RC. I will keep her for a while.

Thanks! Shoot me a friend request so next time you won't have to pay. I have Behemoth because I needed a fighter. He sounds like he's possessed but he's doing great lol.

@dmt9928 I am also having trouble finding your pawn. I searched several variations of "honkeytonkhero2" on PSN and came up with no results.

pablofreak88
2 months ago#497
Tahyang posted...
pablofreak88 posted...
dmt9928 posted...

Pawn Miranda
Sorcerer

Thanks! Shoot me a friend request so next time you won't have to pay. I have Behemoth because I needed a fighter. He sounds like he's possessed but he's doing great lol.

@dmt9928 I am also having trouble finding your pawn. I searched several variations of "honkeytonkhero2" on PSN and came up with no results.

well he is supposed to be a demon so thats his voice lol. Annaleigh is a tiny little badass! she perfect blocks everything!

Tahyang
2 months ago#498
@pablofreak88 lmao yeah once I fixed her inclinations she became the companion I wanted her to be. You have to watch her though because she has a habit of aggro'ing enemies stronger than her and grabbing onto flying mobs.

Question for all my master Arisen...s, if you change your pawns gear and then sleep, does it update change their gear for everyone using them?

pablofreak88
2 months ago#499
Tahyang posted...
@pablofreak88 lmao yeah once I fixed her inclinations she became the companion I wanted her to be. You have to watch her though because she has a habit of aggro'ing enemies stronger than her and grabbing onto flying mobs.

Question for all my master Arisen...s, if you change your pawns gear and then sleep, does it update change their gear for everyone using them?

you have to rehire them.

User Info: tenchi1981

tenchi1981
2 months ago#500
I'm in need of rc if any one wants to take my lvl 130 fighter out
Psn tenchi132
Liby
Lvl 130
Fighter
Good resistances pretty good armor
Bbi2 weapons
3ds() 5258-3205-0664
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived