Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

User Info: gamercat

gamercat
2 months ago#431
Had to create an alt PSN account to play this through again, this time as a Magick Archer.

If you have the time to take a lower level pawn (about 14 right now, currently rocking Strider) along, please add PSN bawkerkat to take Dark Phoenix out for a spin!

As usual, build advice, moldy carrots, and so on are welcome. :)
PSN: bawkerkat (Dark Phoenix) | bawker (Anastasia)
Dragon's Dogma Pawns: Dark Phoenix (Strider: LV 14) | Anastasia (Strider: LV 182)
(message deleted)

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#433
Hey all I just signed up.

Been lurking for a while. I'm new to the online scene but I've been playing Dragons Dogma for quite some time. Hoping to stay involved and make some RC.

I'll take some of ya'll out for a spin.

Oh yeah and my pawn kinda sucks btw. I've been neglecting him while playing solo mostly. Sorry in advance.
PSN: Saintsfawl
Pawn: Bonesaw lvl 200 Warrior

User Info: CanadianGamer15

CanadianGamer15
2 months ago#434
Anyone have a good strider pawn that is around level 60? All the random ones I find are kind of garbage haha.

Also, if anyone needs a decent healer, mine isn't too bad. Psn is XSkooterX.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
2 months ago#435
CanadianGamer15 posted...
Anyone have a good strider pawn that is around level 60? All the random ones I find are kind of garbage haha.

Also, if anyone needs a decent healer, mine isn't too bad. Psn is XSkooterX.

Lolinator Jr is level 51, but she won't disappoint you even if you keep her until level 100+ :D

She's such a loli!
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

User Info: BBBrigade

BBBrigade
2 months ago#436
I feel so bad because I didn't know you pressed square to see everything someone gave you plus their notes, and I had three helpers. :( Thank you so much, everyone. Ugh, I feel so dumb for just know understanding what the faq meantttttt.

Chanseyman, Pawn Rufus 62,296RC

Saintsfawl, Pawn Bonesaw 46,660RC

Grifis75, Pawn Grifis 6138RC

Thank you!!! I gained 5/5/5's, knowledge on Goblins, hobgoblins, succubi, cockatrice, unfamiliar foe x11, unfamiliar quests x12 as well as some area knowledges.

I need RC, and rtf as soon as I reach your level! If your level is too high, then I'll have to pay it forward~ Thanks!!
PSN: Kk_b0nDeRz | Sadi | Strider 30| DD:DA

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
2 months ago#437
Big thanks to Thyrg for the hefty 160,662 RC and knowledge boosts. Will try to return the favor tonight.

I'll hire Sadi and someone else again too.
PSN: Saintsfawl
Pawn: Bonesaw lvl 200 Warrior

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
2 months ago#438
thanks going out to

@lion-whelp for 406,480 RCs conquerors periapt, rotten ambrosial meat, 3/3/3

@dunham-com for 46,739 RCs, dragonforged set including grisly greaves, dragonscale arm, crimson plate, barbarian chiefs helm (I had really wanted one of these, thanks so much!!!), BBW L3, is simply perfect

@kai_hellfire for 232,758 RCs, sour ambrosial meat, 5/5/5

@harmonicdoragoon (one of our hunters) for 211,511 BBG L3, 5/5/5 and Tis an honor (awwww)

@SOULR666 for 86,442 RCs, golden egg, 5/5/5

I’m quite overwhelmed by the generous gifts, RCs, kind comments and ratings. I’m sorry my thanks is so late, it’s been a few weeks since I rested the yosh, usually just hop on for an Ur dragon once or twice a week.

Hope you are all having a great weekend !!!
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
2 months ago#439
dunham-com posted...
Maybe @robert43s you should read your gamefaqs signature every once in a while might help you to not troll the boards the real excessive hunter isn't hunting right now.

am I the only one who doesn’t understand this? this is pawn sharing thread, maybe best to keep personal stuff private.
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: dunham-com

dunham-com
2 months ago#440
Done sorry @bunnyrebellion for the trouble have a wonderful weekend won't happen again.
psn:ncc1701ePicard main pawn: Allura level 200 ranger
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived