• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

User Info: womackcn

womackcn
9 months ago#241
moseph187 posted...
@womackcn her vocation will only change in the rift when you rest and are set to online. You can switch to offline in the options and rest without her being uploaded to the rift.

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know.

Lastly...
Is there more demand for mages or sorcerers within this circle? My pawn is a pure magick attack build so other vocations are a no go.

I could give her the auto revive mage weapon and mostly support stuff, or stick to sorcerer. What would yall more likely hire/use?

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
9 months ago#242
womackcn posted...
moseph187 posted...
@womackcn her vocation will only change in the rift when you rest and are set to online. You can switch to offline in the options and rest without her being uploaded to the rift.

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know.

Lastly...
Is there more demand for mages or sorcerers within this circle? My pawn is a pure magick attack build so other vocations are a no go.

I could give her the auto revive mage weapon and mostly support stuff, or stick to sorcerer. What would yall more likely hire/use?

Sorcerer because curatives are better at healing than mages. lol
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
9 months ago#243
@womackcn I agree with @thefernus mages are handy early on but eventually become less useful especially on BBI voidspell is the better option plus they have higher damage over mages.
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 200 PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 200 PSN:DollyTheDagger/Pawn:Dolly 35

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
9 months ago#244
Also, *elitist mode* even if you use a mage you shouldn't need Legion's Might on a high level mage, if they constantly die to need the self revive that just means the team isn't set up well enough or the mage themselves is undergeared. A mage with a gold dragonforged Dominion Claw and offensive spells is much more helpful if the party is halfway competent.
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Johnersberg

Johnersberg
9 months ago#245
I won't be taking on new pawns for a while, as I've lietrally only just decided to finall round off my first playthrough (after doing endless BBI runs at Level 200), and I've now started my New Game + on Hard Mode. I've decided to bring Iskra, from @moseph187 - and Danno, from @Einsleif along for the full game ride. Sorry both, they're in it for the LONG haul. But you did both hire Howl a lot, so consider this my way of saying thanks. Also, this pair are crazy useful.

I'm already noticing the EXP is kicked up, with the RC rewards kicked up as a result. That does at least explain more why the RC returns for pawns I hired looked so meagre compared to the crazy numbers I was getting.
PSN: Johnersberg
DD:DA - Pawn: Howl (Heart), Level 96, Sorcerer

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
9 months ago#246
Iskra thanks

@womackcn for 72,134RC BBI Armor Lv.1 5/5/5 rating and her poison undead 3rd star!

Thanks for the help I’ve spent hours in the black abbey the past couple of weeks with Enid and Iskra trying to fill their bestiary, Enid is now done and just 2 more stars for Iskra and she’s complete!

Thanks @Johnersberg for taking Iskra with you and I hope she serves you well :)
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 200 PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 200 PSN:DollyTheDagger/Pawn:Dolly 35

womackcn
9 months ago#247
@moseph187 (PSN GeraltofGransys Pawn Iskra) thank you very much for the 225891 RC and BBA2

and no prob on the undead knowledge

also loud and clear I will keep her a sorc lol

if there are any skill change requests just let me know

User Info: Toddgranit

Toddgranit
9 months ago#248
Orasion_Seiz posted...
Toddgranit posted...
My pawn Niamh needs enemy knowledge if someone would like to take her out on a training run. She needs to be trained by a competent sorcerer!

I'll take your pawn but put her with some clothes if you dont mind.

Edit: doesnt matter. I'll take her

Thank You sieg_valentine, for deaths scythe, 439,000 rc, and unfamiliar foe enemy knowledge!! Much appreciated!!
PSN: tbgranit

User Info: Einsleif

Einsleif
9 months ago#249
@Johnersberg aye hope Danno serves you well! Tis quite the honour!
FC: 4141-6278-2317 IGN: Cid [IG and DBs main.]
PSN:reizerokyo Pawn:Danno Lv.200/Strider

womackcn
9 months ago#250
I just went online and rested at inn. tons of peeps should have pawns back, some multiple rents (if it counts all at once). My pawn's name, appearance, and skills changed again (because I get bored). Her name is Minus and she has the plum skin because I wanted to do something weird (and spend that RC @moseph187 gave me). I haven't been doing BBI since I need to beat the story and whatnot. Lastly I've been streaming my weird barrel-stacking, goblin smacking journey on twitch silently. For anyone interested it is my twitch is fluffybuttgaming. Ok that is all the updates I got... have a great one
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17
  • Topic Archived