• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#11
Tool074 posted...
Purelove777 posted...
@Tool074 i can rent your pawn this friday, cause thats when ill have time to play. i can also give you extra gear for your pawn
But your welcome to use my pawn by adding me on psn, its Purelove_777

Thank you.
I try not to use pawns quite a bit higher than my current level to maintain some of the challenge, at least for now. It won’t be long however before I’m doing BBI so I’ll be using them then as I haven’t explored it much yet.

I have some pawns you can try out in BBI who won't slow your XP gain by being too high level (I assume) - Lolinator Jr and GuardNexus are level 51 and Altair is level 24, but they can all hold their own in BBI yes even the level 24 lol and you get an XP bonus for using pawns lower level than yourself. I'll give your pawn some stuff later too.
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Skyye06

Skyye06
8 months ago#12
@Tool074 Sent you a request. Don't have to use my pawn, I would just like to rent out pawns who actually still play the game. I don't get much RC yet but I'm gonna get there.
Psn- EiPsyCongroo

User Info: Tool074

Tool074
8 months ago#13
thefernus posted...
Tool074 posted...
Purelove777 posted...
@Tool074 i can rent your pawn this friday, cause thats when ill have time to play. i can also give you extra gear for your pawn

Thank you.
I try not to use pawns quite a bit higher than my current level to maintain some of the challenge, at least for now. It won’t be long however before I’m doing BBI so I’ll be using them then as I haven’t explored it much yet.

I have some pawns you can try out in BBI who won't slow your XP gain by being too high level (I assume) - Lolinator Jr and GuardNexus are level 51 and Altair is level 24, but they can all hold their own in BBI yes even the level 24 lol and you get an XP bonus for using pawns lower level than yourself. I'll give your pawn some stuff later too.

I did use Altair for a few levels, had to stop after the Drake in Devilfire Grove was slapped around lol.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#14
Tool074 posted...
thefernus posted...
Tool074 posted...
Purelove777 posted...

Thank you.

I did use Altair for a few levels, had to stop after the Drake in Devilfire Grove was slapped around lol.

https://i.imgur.com/wgjVxEW.jpg

Yeah she fits more in a typical level 74 party than a level 24 one, even then she might look like a superstar lol. Perfect for postgame leveling since she functions as a high level pawn while giving the XP bonus of a super underleveled one :D
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Purelove777

Purelove777
8 months ago#15
Thank you so much to

@Jonny_Lecter for 164,062 RC and 5/5/5
@500up for 119,716 RC, Sour Ambrosial meat and 5/5/5

<3
---
PSN: Purelove_777 LV 176 Assassin
PS4 pawn: Andrew LV 176 Warrior

User Info: Z_Zaw

Z_Zaw
8 months ago#16
Bought this on sale a week ago and looking to start my journey. Current pawn is lvl 24 Ranger named Freyja PSN is Wilde_Thrillah

Im looking to hire active players. I see @thefernus Altair is lvl 24 so Ill be hiring her for my journey. As I level up I'll hire other pawns close to my level to keep my gains consistent. Thanks in advance for any hires. Not really looking for equipment/gear, I plan on playing this quite a bit and grinding my gear but any good ratings, experience and quest knowledge is greatly appreciated.
"Having hatred and immaturity for a company, isn't going to achieve you anything but ignorance."- TalesRevenant

Skyye06
8 months ago#17
@Purelove777
@Tool074
@private(?)

Thanks for taking my character out. I forgot to save how much you got me but thanks for the knowledge and RC. I'll try my best to do the same. I have both your characters out, do I need to release your characters so you get the RC, or does sleeping count? I still have them in my party.
Psn- EiPsyCongroo

Skyye06
8 months ago#18
Z_Zaw posted...
Bought this on sale a week ago and looking to start my journey. Current pawn is lvl 24 Ranger named Freyja PSN is Wilde_Thrillah

Im looking to hire active players. I see @thefernus Altair is lvl 24 so Ill be hiring her for my journey. As I level up I'll hire other pawns close to my level to keep my gains consistent. Thanks in advance for any hires. Not really looking for equipment/gear, I plan on playing this quite a bit and grinding my gear but any good ratings, experience and quest knowledge is greatly appreciated.

I'll add you man. My pawn isn't that powerful, I think it's only 8 levels ahead of you. I want to max out on all vocations so you might see me switch a bit.
Psn- EiPsyCongroo

User Info: 500up

500up
8 months ago#19
Skyye06 posted...
I have both your characters out, do I need to release your characters so you get the RC, or does sleeping count? I still have them in my party.

You have to release them and then rest. You can release and rehire right away, but the hire does get sent until you rest.
Fivehundredup - Summer

User Info: Gizmotown

Gizmotown
8 months ago#20
Poca thanks:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @Talos024 | Espeon021 (pawn Lillie) for 19,333 RC, Scrag of Beast, Skeleton Knights, quest and gransys and 5/5/5 ratings
//PSN: lleaf-
//DD:DA Pawn: Poca, Ranger | Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17
  • Topic Archived