• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17

User Info: bunnyrebellion

bunnyrebellion
5 months ago#441
it’s raining rift crystals

yosh-meister brought back a lovely load of gifts from the generous

@yuzukimi (a hunter I think) 118,314 RCs, abyssinal greaves, abyssinal bracers, abyssinal coat, Saint George mask, dwells in light, angels fist and distilled herb ale 5/5/5 and my thanks

I just released Dark Phoenix (@gamercat psn bawkerkat) and Eliza (@PoppaMoon9999) after a BBI prowl finished of by Gen 782 of the Online ur dragon, they both did great!!!

Thanks for including yoshi in your adventures even though I’ve been sort-of-inactive....still the best game I own.
XBL bunny of honor
PSN bunnyrebellion

User Info: PoppaMoon9999

PoppaMoon9999
5 months ago#442
If someone wants to take el8zq out for some RC, ill pay it back. Grind8ng up to 100 in bbi in the first big room with the respawning "hard" fights
PSN/Live- PoppaMoon9999

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
5 months ago#443
I’m going on vacation for a few days. Ur could really use th RC. If you could please rent my pawn while I’m away, I’d owe you a favor upon my return! PSN Lion-whelp

Thank you!
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: PoppaMoon9999

PoppaMoon9999
5 months ago#444
Big thanks to bebo 5277 for 28k RC and conqs peri, ACV_3YC for 84 RC, bunnyrebellion for 138k RC and a LOT of stuff, and nodveidt666 for the hemp!
PSN/Live- PoppaMoon9999

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
5 months ago#445
My dudes. How am I supposed to repay over 1,000,000 RC? Lol

I accidentally clicked past the info screen and missed the names but I'm pretty sure I saw something Loli related so I think I can narrow that person down. The other was private...

Thanks so much everyone.
PSN: Saintsfawl
Pawn: Bonesaw lvl 200 Warrior

User Info: dunham-com

dunham-com
5 months ago#446
Huge thankg going out to @Saintsfawl for 193'575 rcs a tasty mushroom went great on my pizza :) and 5 stars all the way many thanks for that my friend have a wonderful evening.
psn:ncc1701ePicard main pawn: Allura level 200 ranger

User Info: Saintsfawl

Saintsfawl
5 months ago#447
dunham-com posted...
Huge thankg going out to @Saintsfawl for 193'575 rcs a tasty mushroom went great on my pizza :) and 5 stars all the way many thanks for that my friend have a wonderful evening.

No problem. Your pawn was hella helpful. I'll rent you again if I have time to play tonight.

And probably someone at a lower level that could use the rc.
PSN: Saintsfawl
Pawn: Bonesaw lvl 200 Warrior

User Info: Cpassag

Cpassag
5 months ago#448
Hey guys! I'm new to these forums. I have a lvl 78 mage for a pawn. Only 1 person has ever rented my pawn for rc. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my pawn does 1723 magic dmg. I have alot of bbi items i can't purify. Anyone could take her for a few runs that would be cool. I will do the same.

Psn: colby231
Lvl 78 mage: radical

User Info: lamedude45

lamedude45
5 months ago#449
Can anyone pleas throw me a hire!?!? I really need the RC! I will pay you back when I return. PSN Lion-whelp

Thank you so much in advance !!!
I'm so bored, probably.
PSN: Lion-whelp

User Info: Cpassag

Cpassag
5 months ago#450
Yup I'll help you out if you can do the same for me
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #17
  • Topic Archived