Boosts power of shields perk vs restores stamina after a killing blow

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Boosts power of shields perk vs restores stamina after a killing blow

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
7 months ago#31
Each kill with best tier stamina perk restores around 1000 stamina. Well worth it with low level fighters with dragonĀ“s maw.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
7 months ago#32
I've also been musing about changing Altair's primary inclination to Challenger or Mitigator so she can mop up potentially disruptive smaller enemies and get charged before taking on the big beasts, not sure if I should though.
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
7 months ago#33
but "Boosts the power of normal and magick shields." is amazing for a fighter pawn. Those perks don't suck at all, lol.

You're right there. My mistake. I never used a shield so I never valued the perk boosts but I can see how that'd be nice.

I still think a perk that boost stamina only when you kill an enemy really isn't that useful...especially with the myriad of better perks available.

Absolutely, I just can't believe Hotel_Security was implying that perk sucked

I know, I know! I'm sorry! LOL

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
7 months ago#34
A perk that restores close to 1/3 of fighters stamina per kill while having equipped dragons maw or/and sheltered fusillade is something, at least, interesting to have.

I personally like shield boost perk more on fighter pawns but only if having a safe amount of stamina (3,8k-4k). Otherwise stamina perk.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: AliceUnchained

AliceUnchained
7 months ago#35
Hotel_Security posted...
but "Boosts the power of normal and magick shields." is amazing for a fighter pawn. Those perks don't suck at all, lol.

You're right there. My mistake. I never used a shield so I never valued the perk boosts but I can see how that'd be nice.

I still think a perk that boost stamina only when you kill an enemy really isn't that useful...especially with the myriad of better perks available.

Absolutely, I just can't believe Hotel_Security was implying that perk sucked

I know, I know! I'm sorry! LOL

LOL, it's alright buddy. I just wanted to let you and anyone that didn't know that the "boost shields" perk rocks!

valkyriePROfail posted...
A perk that restores close to 1/3 of fighters stamina per kill while having equipped dragons maw or/and sheltered fusillade is something, at least, interesting to have.

I personally like shield boost perk more on fighter pawns but only if having a safe amount of stamina (3,8k-4k). Otherwise stamina perk.

Agreed.
AliceUnchained3 - Freyja - Sorceress (level 195)
yunabug18 and AliceUnchained4/5/7/8/9/0 are my other accts.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
7 months ago#36
valkyriePROfail posted...

It actually resorts more than 50% of Altair's stamina lol cause she smol (and level 24).
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Boosts power of shields perk vs restores stamina after a killing blow

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived