Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
6 months ago#11
The problem with Altair is she needs stamina curatives, something she probably won't have in her main role (helping new players). Grit would have been really nice for her.
PSN: vonhizzle | Pawn: Venus
ALTS: vonhizzle2-6 | Aqua | Aer | Terra | Invidia | Eros

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
6 months ago#12
vonhizzle posted...
The problem with Altair is she needs stamina curatives, something she probably won't have in her main role (helping new players). Grit would have been really nice for her.

She doesn't use stamina curatives in the video and she has the stamina of a level 50 (ish) due to her 2 savior rings :D
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

thefernus
6 months ago#13
Olld-Onne posted...
Did not realise the game was that easy on normal, only ever played on Hard lol.

She could probably do that video on Hard with Egression, I rebooted to an earlier save on Hard and she almost did (made it to 3 monsters left with some at low health). Will put Egression on her today and try again :D They do go flying super easily on Normal lol

thefernus
6 months ago#14
Hard mode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqFk_ucObSM

She needs Egression on Hard since otherwise she keeps getting chomped and killed by the ogres after they turn "flush red with anger" but still, it's not just because Normal is super easy - Altair is just that epic a loli :D

User Info: InfernoRodan

InfernoRodan
6 months ago#15
Hard Mode doesn't (directly) affect Pawns anyway - they take the same damage regardless of difficulty setting.
InfernoRodan - Stella, lvl 200 Strider | InfernoRodan2 - Luna, lvl 200 Mage | InfernoRodan3 - Sol, lvl 200 Fighter
https://i.imgur.com/ZnqBqDO.jpg

thefernus
6 months ago#16
InfernoRodan posted...
Hard Mode doesn't (directly) affect Pawns anyway - they take the same damage regardless of difficulty setting.

The enemies are much harder to stagger, it makes a huge difference. The enemies also take a lot less damage on Hard since the damage to them is increased when staggered and knocked down, super obvious if you're done a lot of pawn only battles. It's even directly observable in the two videos...

User Info: InfernoRodan

InfernoRodan
6 months ago#17
thefernus posted...
The enemies are much harder to stagger, it makes a huge difference. The enemies also take a lot less damage on Hard since the damage to them is increased when staggered and knocked down, super obvious if you're done a lot of pawn only battles. It's even directly observable in the two videos...

I'm well aware. But those are all indirect effects on the Pawns. My point was that Hard mode doesn't affect Pawns like it does the player.
InfernoRodan - Stella, lvl 200 Strider | InfernoRodan2 - Luna, lvl 200 Mage | InfernoRodan3 - Sol, lvl 200 Fighter
https://i.imgur.com/ZnqBqDO.jpg

thefernus
6 months ago#18
Woohoo got the better carry weight boots! The Dread Pigtails is almost complete (aside from her bestiary lol)

User Info: Rockstar_Bob

Rockstar_Bob
6 months ago#19
I still need to finish watching that. Got as far as ... Well, It wasn't very far. :V But dayum, dude~ lol
Currently Playing: FE:Awakening (3DS), Uplink (PC), & DD:DA (PS3)
Favourite Quote: "Peaceful days died. Let's Survive."

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
6 months ago#20
Not sure winding raises Guardian myself, Sorceress does not wait for stamina she depletes til she is out of breath and her Pawn has never been Guardian ever,

Same here. I got winded all the time and never saw Guardian...it was always damn Nexus that would creep back onto my pawn.

But isn't sitting them in the chair a bit inefficient when the potions are available? I often wonder why I see folks using them.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived