Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
6 months ago#1
Testing it out on Leviatha, damn it charges fast with Dragon's Maw lol and yes it does stay charged after perfect block. Tempts me to make another low level pawn (since it doesn't have a level requirement) with 2 savior's rings (for the extra stamina) that uses it. And she could be modeled after...

https://i.imgur.com/kezP0Hcr.jpg

:D
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

thefernus
6 months ago#2
She is here, the terrifying murderer of heroes and would-be world destroyer!

https://i.imgur.com/axoipTB.jpg

The dread pigtails XD

User Info: InfernoRodan

InfernoRodan
6 months ago#3
Where's her fancy couch though? Altair needs her fancy couch.
InfernoRodan - Stella, lvl 200 Strider | InfernoRodan2 - Luna, lvl 200 Mage | InfernoRodan3 - Sol, lvl 200 Fighter
https://i.imgur.com/ZnqBqDO.jpg

thefernus
6 months ago#4
InfernoRodan posted...

I guess the knowledge chair is her fancy couch since I put her in so many times fearing she was growing Guardian (I keep winding myself sprinting too much, it's a bad habit at low levels lol)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#5
thefernus posted...
InfernoRodan posted...

I guess the knowledge chair is her fancy couch since I put her in so many times fearing she was growing Guardian (I keep winding myself sprinting too much, it's a bad habit at low levels lol)

Not sure winding raises Guardian myself, Sorceress does not wait for stamina she depletes til she is out of breath and her Pawn has never been Guardian ever, then again she does not even come over to help the Little....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

thefernus
6 months ago#6
Olld-Onne posted...
thefernus posted...
InfernoRodan posted...

Not sure winding raises Guardian myself, Sorceress does not wait for stamina she depletes til she is out of breath and her Pawn has never been Guardian ever, then again she does not even come over to help the Little....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

That's what I heard but luckily mine never seem to get it, then again I mostly hire Scathers with Challenger/Utilitarian/Pioneer secondary (such as my alts lol) and their behavior reinforces each other lol.

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#7
thefernus posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
thefernus posted...
InfernoRodan posted...

That's what I heard but luckily mine never seem to get it, then again I mostly hire Scathers with Challenger/Utilitarian/Pioneer secondary (such as my alts lol) and their behavior reinforces each other lol.

Well that would be enough to keep Guardian off by raising other inclinations as I dont usually have Guardian Pawns either if it does reinforce but the Pawn I mentioned in question has NO second inclination which suggest it does not raise it in the first place. Not sure how she is able to get to 200 and only ever have one inclination though she is a mystery for sure.

thefernus
6 months ago#8
Altair and Loli Jr beat the 3 eliminator + 3 elder ogre spawn in the Rotunda. It was with the sirens killed first and on Normal since I turned it down for more enemy flying hijinks on my NG+, but still pretty ridiculous with one pawn being level 24 lol.

You can't go wrong with loli!

thefernus
6 months ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xK6RwygqDE

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#10
Did not realise the game was that easy on normal, only ever played on Hard lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Wow, Force Hatchet is effective on pawn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived