Trying To Get My Pawns To Show Up In Gran Soren

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Trying To Get My Pawns To Show Up In Gran Soren

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
4 months ago#1
Any tips? Stuff like how to "reset" Gran Soren with new pawns. Where the most pawns usually show up (I have pretty much just been checking by the pawn guild). And mainly, is there any way to force the game to spawn certain pawns? It is funny I see @500up 's Summer all the time and I don't think I have ever hired her or anything. Does it go based on rankings?

I am trying to get a group shot of all my pawns :P
PSN: vonhizzle | Pawn: Ignis
ALTS: vonhizzle2-6 | Aqua | Aer | Terra | Invidia | Eros

User Info: 500up

500up
4 months ago#2
I doubt its ranked based or at least soley rank based, as there's plenty of pawns ahead of Summer. I just checked and she's 491.
Fivehundredup - Summer

vonhizzle
4 months ago#3
500up posted...
I doubt its ranked based or at least soley rank based, as there's plenty of pawns ahead of Summer. I just checked and she's 491.

Ah, maybe I just notice her more. She is quite striking.

Side note: I thought she would be higher ranked than that.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
4 months ago#4
I don't think I've ever randomly seen The Perfect Loli in one of my other files and she's 87. :( Might just not have noticed her cause she's so little though lol.
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

vonhizzle
4 months ago#5
@moseph187 Divulge your secrets!

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
4 months ago#6
I think it’s just random but you could make sure they’re the only pawns on your favourite list and see if that helps. I’ve noticed Summer a lot in my world too as well as @Karmikazzee ‘s Knot he always drunk down some alley.

Edit:I was typing before your mention I’m not usually that quick at answering 🤣
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 warrior PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 130 sorceress

vonhizzle
4 months ago#7
moseph187 posted...
I think it’s just random but you could make sure they’re the only pawns on your favourite list and see if that helps. I’ve noticed Summer a lot in my world too as well as @Karmikazzee ‘s Knot he always drunk down some alley.

Lol it was like I summoned you from the rift. Are you a pawn?

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
4 months ago#8
vonhizzle posted...
moseph187 posted...

Lol it was like I summoned you from the rift. Are you a pawn?
After the day I’ve had at work I feel like one. I’ll add that I think quitting the game is the best way to get them to reset because I’m sure I’ve seen the same pawns when just fast traveling and if you do find one make sure you dump them in the fountain then you can explore Gran Soren and they’ll still be there when you get back. One last thing is if you haven’t try checking the encampment you could get lucky and find them there.
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 warrior PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 130 sorceress

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
4 months ago#9
I doubt rank has anything to do. I have never seen top 10 ranked pawns with any of my accounts for instance.

Favorited, ever hired, level and lastly and possibly randomness based, in that order is what spawns are mostly affected imo.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
4 months ago#10
I'm not sure if it's a coincidence but the pawns on my favorites list seem to always be around?
PSN: Kimu_Omou Pawn: Heysel - Sorcerer lvl 200
PSN: Kimu_Kurisu Pawn: Sirris - Warrior lvl 168ish
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Trying To Get My Pawns To Show Up In Gran Soren

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived