Most annoying enemy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Corvoid

Corvoid
6 months ago#21
Wraiths for me. I hate how they disappear, the cowards. I can cheese almost anything else quicker. Hate how they laugh, too.
psn Corvoid (Vixeela, 200), Corvoid2 (Trixeela, 20), Corvoid3 (Ruxeela, 20), Corvoid4 (Foxeela, 135), and Corvoid6 (Xeela, 10). All sorceresses.

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
6 months ago#22
Corvoid posted...
Wraiths for me. I hate how they disappear, the cowards. I can cheese almost anything else quicker. Hate how they laugh, too.

Yea and even when you try to run by them they swoosh at you and get you drenched grrrrrr.
PSN: vonhizzle | Pawn: Ignis
ALTS: vonhizzle2-6 | Aqua | Aer | Terra | Invidia | Eros

User Info: Mc_Oldskool

Mc_Oldskool
6 months ago#23
Hardmode death

Without any real knockdown power (still leveling up)
I mean death in it self is not that hard, it's just a lenghty battle.

But even when I'm spamming come he always gets my pawns.

That being said, leapworms are super annoying
PSN: Mc_Oldskool Pawn: Old Man

User Info: TriviaNerd

TriviaNerd
6 months ago#24
I'd rather get eaten by a maneater than be dumped on by 15 Leapworms. Annoying buggers!
PSN: Trivia_Nerd Pawn: Xavier lv 200 Ranger
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. ~Groucho Marx

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#25
Eliminators can cheat more than any other mob.

Can sometimes charge off ledges and take no fall damage for some reason.

Can levitate charge over differentiating levels even if your arisen had to climb up or down to get there.

Can turn on a dime while charging which is impossible for a Arisen to do which means they can sneak attack round corners which is hard to avoid if you are not paying attention or are not looking in the direction to spot it.

Can Stomp you even if you are above them which resets your position to their level so they can follow up with the smash part, they can also spin around and stomp when you thought they were looking at a pawn instead.

Can catch you in the smash part even though they are doing it on a pawn and you are behind them trying to stagger them. I called that two for one respectively.

Sometimes chain rush you to oblivion leaving no room to get out of all of their charges in time leading to the stomp shenanigans after.

But most of all they broke my left stick with the mini game that accompanies the stomp / smash move which as stated above is not the fairest piece of coding I have seen in a game. The pad was fine until they started their excessive attempts to smash/stomp and is why they are never shown any quarter when I see any of them.

I rarely get caught by the stomp move anymore but if I do I let them finish as it is better to reload than fork out for a new pad because of the stick abuse that ensues if you do decide to break free.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
6 months ago#26
Leapworms are only trully annoying at lower levels.

Living armors when running a pure phys arisen/party, and even with caster pawns get tedious. Otherwise, strigois.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
6 months ago#27
valkyriePROfail posted...
Leapworms are only trully annoying at lower levels.

Hey now I've been brutally murdered at level 200 by leapworms on Normal while in fashion armor lol.
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: GabrielleM

GabrielleM
6 months ago#28
How are leapworms or strigoi annoying? Or is it because I'm on normal? Strigoi for me don't do a damn thing except hover around going, yo check out my ass.

But I have to say right now the wraiths are so annoying. They take forever to kill, they take your pawns away back to the rift and you can't tag them. Doubly more annoying when you're busy fighting something else.
PSN ID TerminusCross
DDDA Pawn Cosette lv100 Mage

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
6 months ago#29
GabrielleM posted...
How are leapworms or strigoi annoying? Or is it because I'm on normal? Strigoi for me don't do a damn thing except hover around going, yo check out my ass.

But I have to say right now the wraiths are so annoying. They take forever to kill, they take your pawns away back to the rift and you can't tag them. Doubly more annoying when you're busy fighting something else.

For people who aren't warriors or decked out for stagger power strigoi flying charges can be hard to interrupt, melee players/pawns have it easier in that regard. When your whole team equips Impact and at least 1 Barbed Nails, they are not that hard to interrupt. :D

When you're jumping down to a chest at a lower level in the sewers, 3+ leapworms can jump up at the same time to intercept the Arisen, doing massive damage (in poor armor and/or with lowered defense, can kill you instantly lol).
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: MYOwNArcHEnemY

MYOwNArcHEnemY
6 months ago#30
Lets be honest the real most annoying enemy is, wiggle the left stick! Eff that, ive gone through to many controllers. They can eat me alive, ill just watch. haha..
PSN MYOwNArcHEnemY. DA Pawn. Sonja Strider 190 So close to 200 baby!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived