Rate my level 18 pawn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
8 months ago#11
Herman says if she's level 18, she's legal. He wants her phone number.
PSN: Ana Kerie. DDDA Pawn: Zarianna PSN: spruft4you Pawn: Herman
PSN: Zarismom DDDA Pawn Nessie; PSN: vino_de_fresa Pawn: Jareth

User Info: DirtyBaz

DirtyBaz
8 months ago#12
Why level 18? At level 24 you could use the cyclops sigil. Still low enough for plenty of random gransys hires.

She seems cool, plenty beefy for a level 18 but I personally find stamina hammer warriors a pain in the arse as they can push airborne dragons around making them a real pain to kill. You end up chasing it all over, the warrior rushes to hit it, the dragon backs off etc.....
Pawns - Skull Sniper(Bivage), Selene(EgaviB), Sophitia(Egavi13)
Dogmatography - http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/screenshot-m35047.html

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#13
DirtyBaz posted...
Why level 18? At level 24 you could use the cyclops sigil. Still low enough for plenty of random gransys hires.

She seems cool, plenty beefy for a level 18 but I personally find stamina hammer warriors a pain in the arse as they can push airborne dragons around making them a real pain to kill. You end up chasing it all over, the warrior rushes to hit it, the dragon backs off etc.....

The stamina hammer makes small enemies crowd in front of her so she can land Arcs which warrior pawns normally have trouble doing. :D
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: DirtyBaz

DirtyBaz
8 months ago#14
thefernus posted...
The stamina hammer makes small enemies crowd in front of her so she can land Arcs which warrior pawns normally have trouble doing. :D

Ah I see, that makes sense.
Pawns - Skull Sniper(Bivage), Selene(EgaviB), Sophitia(Egavi13)
Dogmatography - http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/screenshot-m35047.html

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
8 months ago#15
Fur boots are what she still needs. I dont see why you wouldnt go full set at this point of weirdness :3
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Tidras

Tidras
8 months ago#16
thefernus posted...
Her taking on 3 skeleton sorcerers, 3 skeleton knights and 2 skeleton lords in postgame Gransys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mo3Mw1nlkM

the random kindling tactic @1:25 was awesome xD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived