Looking for items and equipment #9

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for items and equipment #9

User Info: neccis

neccis
5 months ago#311
Quorthon109 posted...
neccis posted...
Quorthon109 posted...
neccis posted...
Hi guys, still looking for the Twilight armor if anyone could spare some, I would be gracious.

Your pawn needs to be a Ranger in order to equip the armor. I have it for you when you're ready. If there's anything else you might want, let me know.

Ok, thank you! If there's anything you need in return please let me know.

Just checked and she's still a Strider. I don't know if you've had a chance to change her yet, but make sure you rest afterwards so it updates.

Ok I will, I won't be able to hop on until tomorrow though.
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam

neccis
5 months ago#312
Ok Quorthon, I switched my pawn to Ranger. Also, if don't mind, if you had some daggers, that would be awesome.

User Info: Quorthon109

Quorthon109
5 months ago#313
neccis posted...
Ok Quorthon, I switched my pawn to Ranger. Also, if don't mind, if you had some daggers, that would be awesome.

I'm just about to hop on now. I'll send some Bitterblack Weapons to purify if you want. Have your Arisen and pawn set to yellow vocations and there's a good chance you'll get a set of daggers. The best daggers that you're able to gift are outclassed by Bitterblack stuff by quite a bit, anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg

neccis
5 months ago#314
Quorthon109 posted...
neccis posted...

I'm just about to hop on now. I'll send some Bitterblack Weapons to purify if you want. Have your Arisen and pawn set to yellow vocations and there's a good chance you'll get a set of daggers. The best daggers that you're able to gift are outclassed by Bitterblack stuff by quite a bit, anyway.

Nice, thank you very much. I managed to get Framae Blades, and Sapphire daggers!
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Solitary

Solitary
5 months ago#317
Does anyone have a Dragon's knight cloak and Heaven's Key daggers? Appreciate any help.

PSN: Gienburn the i is a capital.

User Info: wrex1976

wrex1976
5 months ago#318
Solitary posted...
Does anyone have a Dragon's knight cloak and Heaven's Key daggers? Appreciate any help.

sent also sent a bow too :)
psn .. wrex1976
pawn.. Lilith

User Info: Solitary

Solitary
5 months ago#319
wrex1976 posted...
Solitary posted...

Thank you, just received it though I didn't get the Dragon's Knight Cloak? is it not tradable?

User Info: wrex1976

wrex1976
5 months ago#320
Solitary posted...
wrex1976 posted...
Solitary posted...

Thank you, just received it though I didn't get the Dragon's Knight Cloak? is it not tradable?

lol no..it was a bit of selective reading on my part,didnt see the bit where you asked for a cloak :v
psn .. wrex1976
pawn.. Lilith
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Looking for items and equipment #9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived